Chosen Of Valkorion (Shaisha Q&A)

Everything you wanted to know and then some.

Chosen Of Valkorion (Shaisha Q&A)

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Ask away!

You won't see Shaisha next game, after all! :lol:
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Re: Chosen Of Valkorion (Shaisha Q&A)

Postby Sylvain Torsin » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:47 pm

So when do you plan your inevitable betrayal of us all?

Thanks again sis!

*pulls out last remaining hair in honor of sister who caused him to remove the rest*
Last edited by Sylvain Torsin on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Empire | Human | Imperial Noble | Negotiator | Hero's Son | Baras' Apprentice
Carries/Wears: 'Cool' Mask, Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak (Low Friction Coating, Enhanced Optics (Vigilance Mod), Energy Dispersion), Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), 5x Stimpacks, 3x Stun and 2x Frag Grenades, Utility Belt, Holopad
"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a leader is to look at the people he has around him." -Sylvain Torsin
Description
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:55 am

Some basics to catch up on Shai Shai's developments!

Highlight of the game?

Biggest regret?

Moment of desperation?

Dirtiest in-character thought?
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:46 am

Shaisha is such a cool character, I'm glad to have had a little time to roleplay with you.

What was Shaisha's opinon of Aphr by the end?
Does she think Aphr made the right decision regarding her Force future?
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Cole Ormont » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:49 pm

A selfish question, but did Cole have an impact on Shaisha? Because she definitely changed him. Cole finally understands that he has the agency to stop pleasing his father and work out out what he wants from life (though he did, I'm sorry to say, have a IC reason for not going with the Imperials, despite the multiple job offers).
Petty Officer | Navy Surgeon | Republic | Forever Alone | Profile

OUTFIT: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Backpack, Utility Belt.
GEAR: Standard Medpac, Respirator, Datapad, Fusion Lantern, Flask.
Accompanied by Pt. Pir Yongo, Republic Soldier from Dantooine, when in the Red Light District.
LANGUAGES: Huttese.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the breaks, I get to roll my dice, ain't it nice?
Cole Ormont

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:02 pm

A shame that Shaisha is not coming back next game.

I wanted threads with her but once again ended up doing other stuff. :lol:

Does she even have an opinion about Remmy?
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Sylvain Torsin wrote:So when do you plan your inevitable betrayal of us all?

Thanks again sis!

*pulls out last remaining hair in honor of sister who caused him to remove the rest*

*looks at timeline*

Oh, you still got some years before I eat you all. :lol:

*blows away the last hair that Syl pulled out*

What are little sisters for if not for being hair-pulling inducing individuals? :D
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Some basics to catch up on Shai Shai's developments!

Highlight of the game?

Biggest regret?

Moment of desperation?

Dirtiest in-character thought?

• Dapper offering Shaisha a deal with the devil. Hands down. It was not at all what I expected of curveballs to go my way. It was also a moment where I had to set aside all my knowledge on the canon-SWTOR storyline and take a hard look at Shai's Morality, which is Ambition/Greed. Valkorion taking the route of offering her power and appealing to her ego rather than being "I am the Emperor, you are my Child. Do as I say" as he had done before. And well... it feels like it will be a much more interesting story this way. :D
  • Hmmm... not participating in some of the other plots that were going around. Like the pirate queen, or doing more with the missing kids, or Project Evolution.
    I didn't want to butt in on other players and make myself "the star", so to speak... thinking Nar Shaddaa is big enough for everyone and I don't need to be involved in everything. But in hindsight I think I would've liked to involve myself in one of the three stories there.
  • Being in way over my head in the Shade-fight. Thank goodness for my rolls and Destiny-usage before the fight that provided us with an easy escape route! And for Kristal for picking me up!
  • lulz Too many too mention! :lol:

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Aphr Ahaya wrote:Shaisha is such a cool character, I'm glad to have had a little time to roleplay with you.

What was Shaisha's opinon of Aphr by the end?
Does she think Aphr made the right decision regarding her Force future?

Thanks! It was great meeting Aphr and I'm glad we had an established connection there too. :)

Shaisha still thinks Aphr is waaay too sweet and naive, and well... she thinks Aphr will be eaten alive by other Sith. Not that she doesn't think Aphr isn't capable of pushing when it comes to it, but because she is getting dragged into a mess she doesn't even comprehend or understand.

So she thinks Aphr would've been better served with seeking out to understand the Force on her own, rather than to throw her lot in with the Sith, who Shaisha is already considering to be a failing constitution. Which is an interesting change for Shai since she used to be die-hard Sith philosophy, but now she's thinking that she needs to rise above the limitations of the Sith Code (and the Jedi Code is still bull ;) ).

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Alysele Cortess » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Eh.... go Shai?

Not too much to say at this point.... anything to say on Aly at this point?
Republic Jedi * Force Sensitive * Arrogant Duelist * Ambitious Noble
Carries: lightsaber (blue), white robes, stimpack
Alysele Cortess

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:07 pm

Cole Ormont wrote:A selfish question, but did Cole have an impact on Shaisha? Because she definitely changed him. Cole finally understands that he has the agency to stop pleasing his father and work out out what he wants from life (though he did, I'm sorry to say, have a IC reason for not going with the Imperials, despite the multiple job offers).

He did!

It was mostly small things though, and Cole came the closest to making her see that the Empire's way isn't always the best way. If he had decided to go with Shaisha to the Empire, she would probably become a lot more altruistic and considerate in her choices, thinking more of how she can improve things overall for everyone in the galaxy. Which of course would work well with the vision of a more "perfect" society. :lol: So I wouldn't say that he'd redeem her to the light, but that he would for sure have a more positive effect on how she sees life for non-Sith.

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:A shame that Shaisha is not coming back next game.

I wanted threads with her but once again ended up doing other stuff. :lol:

Does she even have an opinion about Remmy?

Well, very few of the Imps are coming back next game, since it's a Republic-focused game. :P As how Korriban was an Imperial-focused game.

Her opinion of Remmington... well, it's not a good one. >_>

While she never met him at the Academy, her impression of him then was "who? Oh right, some nobody from a trash-house". He didn't improve it very much when he was basically preaching against the Sith and the Dark Side during the Jedi lunch (and yes, Shaisha did tell Jaina that in passing >_>), as well as hearing about the fallout with the Hutts and the Valkyries... Remmington was pretty much just reinforcing the idea of "idiot who makes bad decisions"-impression he had given her early on.

What can I say, Remmington has yet to do something she thinks is noteworthy or impressive. :P

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Alysele Cortess wrote:Eh.... go Shai?

Not too much to say at this point.... anything to say on Aly at this point?

Alycat, why you no want to hang with me?! :P

Alysele was very appealing for a Jedi to maybe tip more towards Sith philosophy. Especially if Shai had found out about you and Niall, you temptress you. ;) Overall, she liked Aly though, and would enjoy meeting her again, and bring her into the fold for the new world order!

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:00 pm

Shaisha Vreysk wrote:
[list][*]Dapper offering Shaisha a deal with the devil. Hands down. It was not at all what I expected of curveballs to go my way. It was also a moment where I had to set aside all my knowledge on the canon-SWTOR storyline and take a hard look at Shai's Morality, which is Ambition/Greed. Valkorion taking the route of offering her power and appealing to her ego rather than being "I am the Emperor, you are my Child. Do as I say" as he had done before. And well... it feels like it will be a much more interesting story this way. :D

Do you know what the repercussions of this will be yet? Wanna tell us?
Republic Military Officer * Alderaanian Noble * Diplomat * Profile * Theme
Carries: Officer's Blaster Pistol, 4 stimpacks. Grenade when appropriate
Niall Organa

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:04 pm

I don't know what Dapper has planned, but I have some ideas of where it might lead, based on the Knights of the Fallen Empire+Knights of the Eternal Throne storyline in SWTOR. So because of the spoilers there, I won't say anything more. ^_^

Of course, Dapper could just go a completely different direction with things and surprise us all even! :) It's certainly a story I am very interested in seeing where it will lead!

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Zeno Deathwright » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:09 pm

What will Shaisha tell Zeno when we talk about fighting the Emprah?
Sith Lord | Force Sensitive | Human (Sith-blood) | Imperial Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent
Equipment: armored clothes, utility belt, datapad, custom tuk'ata helm, shoto (pravá ruka) & shoto (ľavá ruka), backpack, blaster rifle, stimpacks, stun grenade
Powerbase: Death's Shadow Squadron (led by Lt Carza Hilya)
Ship: The Umbral Vanguard
Zeno Deathwright

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:56 pm

That we're totes still gonna do it? :D

I mean, just because a girl has agreed to work with someone right now doesn't mean she can't also plot their downfall, right?!

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:13 pm

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Vec Gunnar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:26 am

Thank you for the scenes, free drinks and the cigarette!

Shaisha's spoken intent to change the Empire had him somewhat curious and suspicious, whether she had intended to do so or it was merely a platform for other things. He knows Sith are ambitious and their ambitions often aren't so direct.
Imperial | Human | Military | Trooper | Sergeant | OT-422
Carries on Duty: Heavy Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Combat Knife, Grenades, Laminate Armour, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Stimpack x2, and likely even more.

Description
Vec Gunnar

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:13 am

Ah fair enough.
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Return to Q & A Forum