Champion of Marr [Kristal Q&A]

Everything you wanted to know and then some.

Champion of Marr [Kristal Q&A]

Postby Kristal Serasai » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:22 pm

You have questions, I have answers!

... somewhere.
Force Sensitive | Human | Imperial Noble | Champion of Marr | Disciplined | Jedi Killer | "Traitor's" Daughter
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber

"Cowardice is beneath me."

Datafile
Kristal Serasai

Re: Champion of Marr [Kristal Q&A]

Postby Sylvain Torsin » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Why you so pretty?

Thanks again! Tons of fun!

*punches a table in Kris' honor*

*goes to the rl ER*
Sith Empire | Human | Imperial Noble | Negotiator | Hero's Son | Baras' Apprentice
Carries/Wears: 'Cool' Mask, Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak (Low Friction Coating, Enhanced Optics (Vigilance Mod), Energy Dispersion), Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), 5x Stimpacks, 3x Stun and 2x Frag Grenades, Utility Belt, Holopad
"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a leader is to look at the people he has around him." -Sylvain Torsin
Description
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Nekoinu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:05 pm

I guess I'll start with: favorite moment in the game?
Assistant GM | Yandere | Duchess of Yuri | Corgi-chan?
Nekoinu

Postby Kristal Serasai » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:38 am

Imperial.

Far too many points in the game I remember fondly to label one as my favorite. However, some scenes I enjoy were Balos/Thy fight because Jedi/Sith fights are always a favorite of mine and damn it was scary close. Taking Bur's advice and giving a show of strength when dealing with Fa'athra the Hutt was also pretty cool.

I enjoyed a lot of her moments, and there were certainly plenty of them.
Force Sensitive | Human | Imperial Noble | Champion of Marr | Disciplined | Jedi Killer | "Traitor's" Daughter

Datafile
Kristal Serasai

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:32 am

We had a thread and some OOC banter where most if not all about Moyr and Kris was said and done, but I haven't followed on your stuff too much so at least the basics apply. :)

Highlight was answered, but...

Biggest regret?

Moment of desperation?

Dirtiest in-character thought?
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Kristal Serasai » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:55 am

Not seeing more things, possible plot points and avenue's that I could have gone after until after the opportunity was already passed.

Losing another limb. Always comes as a big hit initially.

Not sure on that one, to be honest.

Datafile
Kristal Serasai

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:53 pm

My shiny kristal!

*snuggles*

JOIN ME IN RAISING THE GALAXY TO PERFECTION!

With the Serasai name restored, but not how she wanted initially, how does Kris feel about this?

Is she going to stand by Syl in his time of difficulty?
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Wanted to have a thread with Kristal but sadly never seemed to have the time to and the open threads you made I was already busy somewhere else. >.>

How does she find her change in fortune with Layne being blamed for the betrayal?
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Kristal Serasai » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:44 pm

That her father has been vindicated of his crime is a breath of air, but it isn't enough.

Kristal has no concern for what the public believes surrounding Sylvain, but she is also quite the busy woman.

It's just another notch, and a well timed one, that shows the flaws in the methods of Darth Baras for her. While he may have given Kristal something she wanted, he carelessly made a new enemy of the Empire when he did that. Even if Darth Baras believes her dead.

Datafile
Kristal Serasai

Postby Alysele Cortess » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Sadly no blonde on blonde action.

I mean.... we sadly didn't talk.

Kris was fun to read though!
Republic Jedi * Force Sensitive * Arrogant Duelist * Ambitious Noble
Carries: lightsaber (blue), white robes, stimpack
Alysele Cortess

Postby Vec Gunnar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:13 am

We ended up not really getting along, still fun to have that one instance we butted heads at least. :)
Imperial | Human | Military | Trooper | Sergeant | OT-422
Carries on Duty: Heavy Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Combat Knife, Grenades, Laminate Armour, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Stimpack x2, and likely even more.

Description
Vec Gunnar

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:04 am

Well hopefully we can interac more in a future game. Hopefully not involving us fighting our way out of a rakghoul infested military installation or something. :lol:
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Kristal Serasai » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Enjoyed my scenes with everyone, a shame that I didn't have more!

Datafile
Kristal Serasai

Postby Arali Zian » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:42 am

*Waves.*

Shame Marr's disciple never met Lorne's ex-padawan.
Republic ♥ Jedi ♥ Washout ♥ Twi'lek ♥ Superfarmer ♥ Nerd ♥ Pacifist
Inventory: Two-Handed Lightsaber 'Verdant,' Heavy Clothing, Comlink, Emergency Medpac,Utility Belt, Tool Kit, Datapad, Scanner Goggles
Arali Zian

Return to Q & A Forum