The Good, the Bad, and the Force - Durasay Mixo Q&A

Everything you wanted to know and then some.

The Good, the Bad, and the Force - Durasay Mixo Q&A

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:28 pm

Please, feel free to ask any questions!
Pantoran Peacekeeper | Neutral | Former Captain with Pantoran Defense Forces | Air of Command |
"Ah... the Negotiator..." | Theme

Equipped with: Smuggler's Trenchcoat (1/1 defense), Heavy Blaster Pistol (holstered to right thigh), Utility Belt, Vibrosword (+1 melee defense), Commlink, Datapad, Other items
Durasay Mixo

Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Force - Durasay Mixo Q&A

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Durasay seemed to have quite a wild ride! Are you surprised at where he ended up? How do you feel about it?
Republic Military Officer * Alderaanian Noble * Diplomat * Profile * Theme
Carries: Officer's Blaster Pistol, 4 stimpacks. Grenade when appropriate
Niall Organa

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:53 pm

I was very surprised where he ended up. Especially considering I joined the game because Nudimsu and Craw asked me to play a face character for the Turtle Team.

I originally envisioned him getting deeply involved with the Republic, and eventually the Jedi. Especially with my personal dislike of the Sith of this Era.

But I just went with how the flow of the story took him.

We'll just have to see how the next two years treat him.
Pantoran Peacekeeper | Neutral | Former Captain with Pantoran Defense Forces | Air of Command |

Equipped with: Smuggler's Trenchcoat (1/1 defense), Heavy Blaster Pistol (holstered to right thigh), Utility Belt, Vibrosword (+1 melee defense), Commlink, Datapad, Other items
Durasay Mixo

Postby Cole Ormont » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:59 pm

I'm sorry we never ended up going on that mission. I was really looking forward to finding out how Cole's emotional weakness would have played in a serious conflict situation :)
Petty Officer | Navy Surgeon | Republic | Forever Alone | Profile

OUTFIT: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Backpack, Utility Belt.
GEAR: Standard Medpac, Respirator, Datapad, Fusion Lantern, Flask.
Accompanied by Pt. Pir Yongo, Republic Soldier from Dantooine, when in the Red Light District.
LANGUAGES: Huttese.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the breaks, I get to roll my dice, ain't it nice?
Cole Ormont

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:36 am

I may have questions still, but... later. :D
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Greatly enjoyed Durasay as a character! And his fall to the Dark Side was very interesting to read too. :)

Will he be striking out on his own now? I believe there was some talk of aiming to become a Senator for Pantora?
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Durasay Mixo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Shaisha Vreysk wrote:Greatly enjoyed Durasay as a character! And his fall to the Dark Side was very interesting to read too. :)

Will he be striking out on his own now? I believe there was some talk of aiming to become a Senator for Pantora?

I imagine that tensions are high among the Turtle Team. He may move from main cast to featured player on Two Chiss and a Mandalorian.

I do see him going on to the political side. And probable space wizardry.

Durasay Mixo

Postby Alysele Cortess » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:56 am

Thanks blue man for our threads, they were great fun!

Any chance of him joining the order? I'm sad we didn't have more time to hash things out there.
Republic Jedi * Force Sensitive * Arrogant Duelist * Ambitious Noble
Carries: lightsaber (blue), white robes, stimpack
Alysele Cortess

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:40 am

Alysele Cortess wrote:Thanks blue man for our threads, they were great fun!

Any chance of him joining the order? I'm sad we didn't have more time to hash things out there.

Good men fall. Bad men rise.

Redemption stories are a part of Star Wars. We'll see how his story goes.

Durasay Mixo

Return to Q & A Forum