No, You Move (Niall Organa Q&A)

Everything you wanted to know and then some.

Re: No, You Move (Niall Organa Q&A)

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:07 am

I think that you and Cole had a good dynamic going on too. Both being in the Republic military and all. Well who stayed till the end at least. Kinda like a.... Sherlock + Watson vibe. No wait.. that's a bad analogy. Ah I got it, you guys totally had a buddy cop movie going there.

Glad to know that the Captain would be coo meeting in a shady bar. If Niall is ever in Imperial space, I hope he visits Remmy. Remmy will do his best to keep you hidden. :lol:
Last edited by Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Re: No, You Move (Niall Organa Q&A)

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Vec Gunnar wrote:I definitely wouldn't have minded more scenes with Captain Alderaan during the game. I guess I really should have nudged you for more scenes.

Vec was definitely on my list of "had a fun time with, would chat with again". And then the game ended! Well, perhaps next time, eh?
Republic Military Officer * Alderaanian Noble * Diplomat * Profile * Theme
Carries: Officer's Blaster Pistol, 4 stimpacks. Grenade when appropriate
Niall Organa

Previous

Return to Q & A Forum