The little sister of Nar Shaddaa (Aphr Q&A)

Everything you wanted to know and then some.

The little sister of Nar Shaddaa (Aphr Q&A)

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:30 am

Well, that was a rollercoaster of a game...

Ask your questions about Aphr here!
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Re: The little sister of Nar Shaddaa (Aphr Q&A)

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:05 am

Luv mah sis. <3 <3 <3

This game would be much less enjoyable for me without you.

Forgive me my usual. XD

Basic:

Highlight of the game?

Biggest regret?

Moment of desperation?

Dirtiest in-character thought?

Extended!

What impression did it leave when Moyr was coming up in your conversations with others?

Was sis-sis relationship what you more or less expected, or did it go wild and unpredictable?

Did you enjoy the kind of contribution Moyr made to your story? Did you want something to go better?

Some key turning points in your story?

What was the most inspiring/positively challenging part of our joint role-playing, and when was it the opposite, dull and tedious?
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:13 am

I wish we could of had more threads Aphr.

Sadly it wasn't so.

Also Z's hat is still with him. ;)
Neutral * Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Gambler * Fast Hands

Gear: Evea'lin (slug thrower), Audh'reh (blaster pistol, hidden), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat, Jacket, Gloves, Armored clothes. Umbrella

Ship: Three Drinks Description Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:54 am

What sorts of scary things are you going to get up to next?
Republic Military Officer * Alderaanian Noble * Diplomat * Profile * Theme
Carries: Officer's Blaster Pistol, 4 stimpacks. Grenade when appropriate
Niall Organa

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:55 am

Wish I had more threads with Aphr as well. Though it seems like she kept running off into space somewhere. :lol:
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:36 am

I suspect most people will say they wanted more threads. I wanted more threads with people as well - but I lost a lot of time during the game with going abroad and the expansion release for FFXIV. Sorry!

Zanebry Varliss wrote:I wish we could of had more threads Aphr.

Sadly it wasn't so.

Also Z's hat is still with him. ;)

I get to keep the hat? Yay! :D

Zane will always have a special place in Aphr's heart

Niall Organa wrote:What sorts of scary things are you going to get up to next?

Following you around and saying 'boo!'

...also she's going to Korriban. Haven't decided what else.

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Luv mah sis. <3 <3 <3

This game would be much less enjoyable for me without you.

Sis! <3 <3 *many Twi'lek hugs!* thank you for all of your help. I literally could not play this game without you, you're the star of the game to me, and Aphr loves her sister deeply. Even if she scared her a bit when she got angry.

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Forgive me my usual. XD

No.
:mrgreen:

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Highlight of the game?

For Aphr? Forging the lightsaber. It was the first moment where she truly felt the dark side, and it scared her. Also she got a pretty glowstick out of it.

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Biggest regret?

For Aphr - That she didn't go to find her ancestor on Nal Hutta earlier. It might have given her a different view of the Jedi earlier. By the time she met her, she was almost decided on joining Moyr (the dinner drugging was a huge factor as well).

For the player - Losing nearly 2IC days being too busy.

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Moment of desperation?

for Aphr - the Ackley. She felt useless, she thought Zeno had died, and she was too scared to do anything about it. It was almost enough to make her give up on being anything Jedi or Sith related. And it leads onto...

for me - the dice system. Even as the game ends, I'm still not comfortable with it.

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Dirtiest in-character thought?

There wasn't many really - although Jo'ren swimming nude has to be top :oops:

Moyr Ahaya wrote:What impression did it leave when Moyr was coming up in your conversations with others?

Everyone seemed to think she either needed help or was possessive! Aphr didn't believe it, but she wants to help Moyr be her happy self again. She already seemed happier to Aphr when Aphr was around, so lots more sisterly time together shall be had.

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Was sis-sis relationship what you more or less expected, or did it go wild and unpredictable?

Pretty much on point for what I expected - except with little Jedi influence it was much easier for Aphr to be persuaded to go with her.

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Did you enjoy the kind of contribution Moyr made to your story? Did you want something to go better?

Aphr wants to see Moyr use that double-sided glowstick :D

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Some key turning points in your story?

Every thread with Zhorrid (need to help Moyr!)
The Jedi drugging dinner (well, Jedi are pretty messed up)
Making the saber (shit, the Dark Side is corrupting...)
The ackley (I'm too weak!)
Finding grandmother (We have Jedi?)
The Crime boss (the power is good!)

Moyr Ahaya wrote:What was the most inspiring/positively challenging part of our joint role-playing, and when was it the opposite, dull and tedious?

I don't think it was every tedious - it was only really challenging when I had to grab knowledge of something I didn't have regarding the setting, but that rarely happened with us as Aphr was learning from you :D
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to ask. How did idea to be Moyr's sister come about? Was that planned from the very beginning or adapted after interest for IC connections? Were there any ideas you really considered but ultimately dropped?
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Galen Sol » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:41 pm

How will Aphr feel about Galen learning from Lyshea?
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:02 pm

*pats Aphr's lekku*

Sweet little Aphr. ^_^

Even Shaisha would say you'd be miserable as a Sith. That life is just not cut out for you. :P Not that she'd say that she should join the Jedi, of course, but for Aphr she'd for certain say "find your own way".

Silly how Aphr was the closest Shai got to having girl-talk in the game. :D Feel free to look her up in the Empire if you need someone's shoulder to cry on.

What made you decide on the sibling-connection with another character? :)

If not for Lyshea drugging people, would Aphr's opinion of the Jedi been different?

Was Lyshea her only encounter with a Jedi?
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:18 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Oh yeah, forgot to ask. How did idea to be Moyr's sister come about? Was that planned from the very beginning or adapted after interest for IC connections? Were there any ideas you really considered but ultimately dropped?

Quite literally, I couldn't have played without Moyrs help. The character was made with her assistance, and the backstory and other things were fleshed out with her and Xierreau's player (as well as help from others!) The force sensitive part didn't come up until 2 days before the game, where I restatted her entirely to get it worked in.

Galen Sol wrote:How will Aphr feel about Galen learning from Lyshea?

That you were drugged against your will. Honestly :lol:

Shaisha Vreysk wrote:*pats Aphr's lekku*

Sweet little Aphr. ^_^

Even Shaisha would say you'd be miserable as a Sith. That life is just not cut out for you. :P Not that she'd say that she should join the Jedi, of course, but for Aphr she'd for certain say "find your own way".

She's not an ideal Sith. In fact, she'll spend most of it terrified I'm almost certain, and Moyr will have to help her a lot. However, she wants to be stronger, and doesn't believe in the Jedi. If only grandmother had turned up earlier...

Shaisha Vreysk wrote:Silly how Aphr was the closest Shai got to having girl-talk in the game. :D Feel free to look her up in the Empire if you need someone's shoulder to cry on.

It is pretty funny. Aphr is a good go-to person for girl talk though, so it works :D Aphr I'm certain will come and find you when things get tough!

Shaisha Vreysk wrote:What made you decide on the sibling-connection with another character? :)

Moyr was amazing throughout my making of the character, and suggested the idea quite early on. It gave me the confidence to even try and play the game.

Shaisha Vreysk wrote:If not for Lyshea drugging people, would Aphr's opinion of the Jedi been different?

Yes, really different. That one moment damaged Aphr's view of the Jedi that hasn't been repaired since that moment.

Shaisha Vreysk wrote:Was Lyshea her only encounter with a Jedi?

She met the Black Witches, who are Ex-Jedi. She met Baes, who is a very unJedilike Jedi. And she met grandmother very late on. So she has met some other Jedi,
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Galen Sol » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:33 pm

I should have introduced you to Fes...
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:51 pm

How am I unjedilke?

Your sister disagrees! :lol:
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister''.
"Insert here: profound sounding quote that expresses nothing more then hot air" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jo'ren Rath » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:09 pm

Team mascot! *High five*

Thoughts on the game?
Thoughts on the Action Hero we all deserve?
Plans for the future?
Force Sensitive | True Sith | Athletic | Tough | Shii-Cho | Niman | Vengean's apprentice | Action Hero
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Wears or carries: Red double-bladed lightsaber, red standard lightsaber, comlink, utility belt and backpack with stuff, Sith Holocron, Heavy clothing or Sith armour with impressive cloak.
Ship: The Terror Star (light freighter). Crew: XL-R8 (pilot), T0-1L (co-piloting/engineer). Passenger: 2V-R6 (Astrogation/Protocol)
Jo'ren Rath

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:29 am

Galen Sol wrote:I should have introduced you to Fes...

Still could?

Baesal Zyn wrote:How am I unjedilke?

Your sister disagrees! :lol:

You seemed too emotional and big on possessions, which confused Aphr as she was told that was bad in Jedi by her Jedi Master ancestor.

Jo'ren Rath wrote:Team mascot! *High five*

Thoughts on the game?
Thoughts on the Action Hero we all deserve?
Plans for the future?

\o/ *gets a box, stands on box, high fives giant Sith!*

The game was equal parts enjoyable and frustrating - struggling to understand the rolls and taking time to understand how the game was structured meant I didn't get to do as much as I wanted, but at the same time it was likely good that I didn't because I would have been overwhelmed if I did

As for Jo'ren, Aphr was frightened of him when she first met him, but soon grew to admire (and secretly crush a little on) the giant Sith. His strength is an inspiration, and he's sweet too (or seems to be to her!)

For the future? Aphr is going to Korriban, and coming out the other side...somehow
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:22 am

Well looking forward to having Aphr our team Sith in the future.

Was she actively trying to hide the fact that she is Moyr's sister? In general? Or just to certain people?

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:25 am

She'll be changing her name at Korriban to cover it up
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:33 am

Fair enough. Remmy just didn't want to be that guy to assume. :lol:

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:50 am

Luv ya sis <3 I'll respond to your questions too once I wrap my mind around it but it's clear Aphr was huge in my experience her and I am very happy we went along with the idea. <3
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Return to Q & A Forum