Oiseau Bleu (Arsele Q&A)

Everything you wanted to know and then some.

Oiseau Bleu (Arsele Q&A)

Postby Arsele Girard » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:58 am

I may not have been as active as I might have preferred, but I can still answer questions!
Neutral ¤ Lounge Singer ¤ Dancer ¤ Secret Life ¤ Alderaanian Noble <> Appearance; 19 y/o, 5'4", blonde hair in braid, blue eyes, pale skin
faces of Arsele: Lounge | Socialite | Around Town | Casual
Carries: concealment holster w/ 411 holdout blaster and shortened barrel, comm, datapad, stimpack.
Backpack (usually hidden on ship): static pistol, climbing gear, lock picking tools, utility belt, extra ammo, hunting goggles, fusion lantern.
Arsele Girard

Re: Oiseau Bleu (Arsele Q&A)

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:07 am

You collaborated with Alysele to be dopplegangers, right xD?
Assistant GM | Yandere | Duchess of Yuri | Corgi-chan?
Nekoinu

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:27 am

I don't have a big idea what Arsele was about so just the standard portion so I could catch up just this little bit? ^^;;;

Highlight of the game?

Biggest regret?

Moment of desperation?

Dirtiest in-character thought?
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Arsele Girard » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:28 am

Nekoinu wrote:You collaborated with Alysele to be dopplegangers, right xD?

Nein.

Heck, I thought Aly was someone else part of the game o.O
Last edited by Arsele Girard on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neutral ¤ Lounge Singer ¤ Dancer ¤ Secret Life ¤ Alderaanian Noble <> Appearance; 19 y/o, 5'4", blonde hair in braid, blue eyes, pale skin
Carries: concealment holster w/ 411 holdout blaster and shortened barrel, comm, datapad, stimpack.
Backpack (usually hidden on ship): static pistol, climbing gear, lock picking tools, utility belt, extra ammo, hunting goggles, fusion lantern.
Arsele Girard

Postby Arsele Girard » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:42 am

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Highlight of the game?

Hmmm... well, there were a couple of threads I really enjoyed (one with Adriannaa, one with Javagus, etc). Hard to pick one of those out, but no event threads stood out for me as such.

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Biggest regret?

Probably taking a break when I did. Honestly seem to have missed a lot (furthering a few stories, some events pertaining to the story, xp and credits to further build Arsele, etc).
Though not getting to do a thiefy heist might be up there too. And getting rejected by Arali~

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Moment of desperation?

Never quite got there; All the rolls I missed (and there were quite a few) never seemed to be in life or death situations.

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Dirtiest in-character thought?

Hard to choose. Arsele's thoughts while dancing with Arali were lewd, teaching Adriannaa to dance brought many lewd thoughts, sitting naked on Javagus' lap, showering with Zanebry, and modeling for Remmington.
Probably with Adrianna though since it was A) unexpected, and B) very forward. Which got wheels turning fast, thought-wise.
Arsele Girard

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:44 am

*blows Aresle a kiss*

that is all
Neutral * Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Gambler * Fast Hands

Gear: Evea'lin (slug thrower), Audh'reh (blaster pistol, hidden), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat, Jacket, Gloves, Armored clothes. Umbrella

Ship: Three Drinks Description Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Arsele Girard » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:45 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:*blows Aresle a kiss*

that is all

Just zat?
Arsele Girard

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:49 am

Arsele Girard wrote:
Zanebry Varliss wrote:*blows Aresle a kiss*

that is all

Just zat?

Well that's all we can do in the open.

I enjoyed Arsele, I suppose I should ask opinions on Z though.
Neutral * Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Gambler * Fast Hands

Gear: Evea'lin (slug thrower), Audh'reh (blaster pistol, hidden), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat, Jacket, Gloves, Armored clothes. Umbrella

Ship: Three Drinks Description Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:00 am

I really should have had a few more threads with you.
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Arsele Girard » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:Well that's all we can do in the open.

I enjoyed Arsele, I suppose I should ask opinions on Z though.

Opinions on Z...

Arsele waffled a lot on him; She always liked him, but exactly how would change moment to moment, leaving her somewhat conflicted. Sometimes she tried to keep things professional, sometimes it was more like a little brother, sometimes like a friend, and sometimes like a boyfriend.

Galen Sol wrote:I really should have had a few more threads with you.

I needed a few more threads in general, Galen definitely included. It was just unfortunate they were so opposite in interests, Arsele being quite uninterested in a lot of the stuff Galen was~
Arsele Girard

Postby Galen Sol » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:31 pm

That was an issue in general for me. There isn't much for a nature enthusiast to do on a city world, other than drink. He would have been happy to buy her drinks.
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Enjoyed having Arsele around. She was another of my favourite new characters. Wished we had more threads.

Thoughts on Remmy? Is she coming back next game? Wondering if she will take Remmy up on his offer or not.
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Arsele Girard » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:53 pm

1) Remmy was cute XD Arsele was kind of using him / leading him on for a bit, in her mind at least, but she did genuinely come to like him.

2) I certainly think so; I liked paying her.

3) She likes the guy, but that seems unlikely.
Arsele Girard

Postby Alysele Cortess » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Arsele!

Sorry we couldn't get more going. Arsele was fun though!
Republic Jedi * Force Sensitive * Arrogant Duelist * Ambitious Noble
Carries: lightsaber (blue), white robes, stimpack
Alysele Cortess

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:20 am

At least I'm cute. :lol:
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Return to Q & A Forum