Fucked Up [Craw's Q&A]

Everything you wanted to know and then some.

Fucked Up [Craw's Q&A]

Postby Craw Toboga » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:03 pm

You got questions to/about your friendly neighborhood troubled mandalorian? Shoot.
|Mandalorian|Neutral|Mercenary|Totally Awesome|
Carries: [OK-98 Blaster Carbine (Slung over shoulder), Vibro-Machete (In Scabbard)], Mandalorian Battle Armor (Badass), Commlink, few Stimpacks.
[Where Appropriate]
Craw Toboga

Re: Fucked Up [Craw's Q&A]

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:14 pm

At the end, is Craw on an upward trajectory or a downward one?
Republic Military Officer * Alderaanian Noble * Diplomat * Profile * Theme
Carries: Officer's Blaster Pistol, 4 stimpacks. Grenade when appropriate
Niall Organa

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:17 pm

What was the idea that inspired Craw?

If Craw could change one thing during the course of this game, what would he choose?

Any chance of Craw making up with Durasay?
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Craw Toboga » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:18 pm

He's getting better. Especially once he meets up with Nai. But he's not the sort of person who'll ever be "right". He's always gonna have problems. For now he's doing better struggling with them though.
@Niall
Carries: [OK-98 Blaster Carbine (Slung over shoulder), Vibro-Machete (In Scabbard)], Mandalorian Battle Armor (Badass), Commlink, few Stimpacks.
[Where Appropriate]
Craw Toboga

Postby Craw Toboga » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:22 pm

The idea for craw ( the craw we know right now) has its origins in a throwaway joke that craw was a drunk, a bit of personal experience and just making shit up as I go along.

He would kill those mandalorians in project evo first chance he got.

They'll never be friends again. Craw's trust issues run deep. They might be okay and maybe grab a drink some day. But definitely not close friends again.

@Shaisha
[Where Appropriate]
Craw Toboga

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Just stopping in to say it was fun.

though we ended up not liking each other very much.
Neutral * Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Gambler * Fast Hands

Gear: Evea'lin (slug thrower), Audh'reh (blaster pistol, hidden), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat, Jacket, Gloves, Armored clothes. Umbrella

Ship: Three Drinks Description Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Craw Toboga » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Yup! It was fun. Thanks for all the credits I didn't deserve.
@Zanebry
[Where Appropriate]
Craw Toboga

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Craw Toboga wrote:They'll never be friends again. Craw's trust issues run deep. They might be okay and maybe grab a drink some day. But definitely not close friends again.

Of course, you realise, this means Nai will spur Craw on to work things out with Durasay. :P
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Craw Toboga » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:32 pm

"I'll get a beer with him babe. No promises though." They'll never be close friends.
[Where Appropriate]
Craw Toboga

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:33 pm

I am glad we got to add Craw's mom at the end.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Craw Toboga » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:35 pm

Definitely one of my favorite moments this game. "Like mother like son."
[Where Appropriate]
Craw Toboga

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Did you ever think Craw's life was too crappy xD?
Assistant GM | Yandere | Duchess of Yuri | Corgi-chan?
Nekoinu

Postby Craw Toboga » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:41 pm

Nope. He's just not a very good person. Also extremely unlucky.
@Nekoinu
[Where Appropriate]
Craw Toboga

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:23 am

We didn't get to talk much. Thoughts on Remmy? Did Craw enjoy Hutt Ball? Will the opinion to the previous question change as Remmy is now an honourary member of Clan Fett?
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Craw Toboga » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:42 am

Craw's feelings on Remmy are... Neutral. He regarded him as an employer, respect but no larger emotional attachments. Craw did enjoy Huttball, the few times he remembered to play (>_>). Remmy's membership in Clan Fett makes Craw respect him slightly more.
@Remmington
[Where Appropriate]
Craw Toboga

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:46 am

Craw! You sleazy turncoat! ;) I'll be missing you. :(

Gimme some Crawness in your answers for a farewell from the team!

Highlight of the game?

Biggest regret?

Moment of desperation?

Dirtiest in-character thought?

What impression did it leave when Moyr was coming up in your conversations with others?

Were the interactions with Moyr what you more or less expected, or did it go wild and unpredictable?

Did you enjoy the kind of contribution Moyr made to your story? Did you want something to go better?

Some key turning points in your story?

What was the most inspiring/positively challenging part of our joint role-playing, and when was it the opposite, dull and tedious or otherwise unrewarding?
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Craw Toboga » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:41 am

Lotsa questions!

Highlight of the game?
Probably either my meeting with Mama Toboga or the first character building thread with Dur.

Biggest regret?
Player Wise: Wish I had been more active.
Character Wise: Trusting his crew too much.

Moment of desperation?
Project Evo, hands down.

Dirtiest in-character thought?
You'd be surprised but Craw didn't have that many dirty thoughts... He was a bit too busy wallowing in regret and self-hatred.
But this would probably be it.
"Wha- Jesus H Toboga, what does he think I signed up to a crew of all-blue people because I wanted a threesome or something? Well... Maybe if I hadn't met Nai."

What impression did it leave when Moyr was coming up in your conversations with others?
Moyr probably came up the most as his employer, although he had a gut feeling that Dur had worked with her to arrange the mandos on project EVO, but mostly it just left an impression of... Uncertainty, I'd say.

Were the interactions with Moyr what you more or less expected, or did it go wild and unpredictable?
Didn't really know what to expect to be honest! At the start I mean, but once they had a bit more screentime it became a pretty straightforward "Boss/Employee" relationship.

Did you enjoy the kind of contribution Moyr made to your story? Did you want something to go better?
Sad to say but Moyr didn't really leave that much of an impact on Craw. I think it's because we didn't have that many threads together where Craw and Moyr talked that much. But I think that one's on me for not realising / asking for any of those kinds of threads.

Some key turning points in your story?
In this order, First character building thread with Dur, Corso telling Craw about his mother, Project EVO.

What was the most inspiring/positively challenging part of our joint role-playing, and when was it the opposite, dull and tedious or otherwise unrewarding?

The Acklay thread, as well as the one where Moyr handed Craw that bounty were probably the trickiest/best threads Craw had with Moyr. Dull and unrewarding... Probably the hollow lake thread Craw was in. Not a lot to do for him there so I basically just left it until the end...

Thanks for the questions! It was fun! Sorry for leaving Team #YULO, but... Life takes people different ways. Had fun, though!
@Moyr
[Where Appropriate]
Craw Toboga

Return to Q & A Forum