Zeno (& Fee to a lesser degree)

Everything you wanted to know and then some.

Zeno (& Fee to a lesser degree)

Postby Zeno Deathwright » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Go ahead and ask away.
Sith Lord | Force Sensitive | Human (Sith-blood) | Imperial Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent
Equipment: armored clothes, utility belt, datapad, custom tuk'ata helm, shoto (pravá ruka) & shoto (ľavá ruka), backpack, blaster rifle, stimpacks, stun grenade
Powerbase: Death's Shadow Squadron (led by Lt Carza Hilya)
Ship: The Umbral Vanguard
Zeno Deathwright

Re: Zeno (& Fee to a lesser degree)

Postby Alysele Cortess » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:47 pm

I regret our time paradoxed thread, it was fun.

What happened to Zeno after the Acklay for Fes to show up?
Republic Jedi * Force Sensitive * Arrogant Duelist * Ambitious Noble
Carries: lightsaber (blue), white robes, stimpack
Alysele Cortess

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Can Shaisha come to the wedding? :D
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Zeno Deathwright » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Alysele Cortess wrote:I regret our time paradoxed thread, it was fun.

What happened to Zeno after the Acklay for Fes to show up?

Player had a mental breakdown. I shouldn't have moved to Fee it but mental health issues are real. I'll kick myself over that for a while.

Shaisha Vreysk wrote:Can Shaisha come to the wedding? :D

Absolutely, Shaisha is invited! Perhaps you can speak to the bride and let her know what types of things Zeno is into ;)
Sith Lord | Force Sensitive | Human (Sith-blood) | Imperial Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent
Equipment: armored clothes, utility belt, datapad, custom tuk'ata helm, shoto (pravá ruka) & shoto (ľavá ruka), backpack, blaster rifle, stimpacks, stun grenade
Zeno Deathwright

Postby Galen Sol » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Fee is pretty awesome, as is Zeno. Sorry about feeding you to a crab lizard.
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Zeno Deathwright » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:23 am

It's all right. I was up for it! :D
Zeno Deathwright

Postby Vec Gunnar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:31 am

Sorry for being a lousy shot at the event, but thank you for the scene!
Imperial | Human | Military | Trooper | Sergeant | OT-422
Carries on Duty: Heavy Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Combat Knife, Grenades, Laminate Armour, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Stimpack x2, and likely even more.

Description
Vec Gunnar

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:17 am

Hmm... totally missed it. Who is Zeno getting married to?
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Zeno Deathwright » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:24 am

The heir of house Thul.
Zeno Deathwright

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:43 am

Which makes him an Alderaanian! XD

Frankly withdrawing Zeno was a blow I didn't cope with just pushed it into some place in my mind where uncomfortable and sad things go when I don't see how I can do anything about them. While I haven't been engaging Zeno enough perhaps (we still had quite a bit of stuff together, and some of it waited for follow-up) he's still one of the foundational characters of this continuity for me. But you seemed resolved to do it and who I am to tell you what you should do or do not.

I'll take the opportunity, however, to get some Zeno goodness out of you!

Highlight of the game?

Biggest regret?

Moment of desperation?

Dirtiest in-character thought?

What impression did it leave when Moyr was coming up in your conversations with others?

Were the interactions with Moyr what you more or less expected, or did it go wild and unpredictable?

Did you enjoy the kind of contribution Moyr made to your story? Did you want something to go better?

Some key turning points in your story?

What was the most inspiring/positively challenging part of our joint role-playing, and when was it the opposite, dull and tedious or otherwise unrewarding?
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Zeno Deathwright » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:39 am

Highlight: Had a lot of good moments but none that stand out as the biggest highlight.

Regret: Pulling Zeno out of the game.

Desperation: The Baras fight.

Dirtiest: Zeno is made of dirty thoughts.

Impression: Zeno didn't actually chat with others about Moyr really. She is a private person so he goes out of his way to not do so out of respect for her privacy.

Interactions: Pretty much as expected. She's got trust issues with him and he accepts them.

Contribution: I was happy with the contributions she made, though I had wished she might have brought him in more on dealing with Zhorrid.

Turning points: His repeated losses are likely to make him more melancholic.

Inspiring: Working together with Ral to seek out the relic and working with Shadow Hand.

Tedious: Continuing to try and work with her with so little trust makes him want to stop trying.
Zeno Deathwright

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:14 am

Sorry to hear that Zeno is withdrawing from the game. Though at least he marries someone important.
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:36 am

Plotting against Zhorrid kind of died when Jadus said I should not be doing that, and ther's the primary reason of not involving Zeno past the point, there was very little to be involved in.

Trust climate has been steadily improving over our common endeavours. Moyr is not quick to trust in general, but how she dealt with the relic and the Rodian should have been enough of a signal to Zeno. His potential presence in one of the events leading to or following from Dynos' attack would have been pivotal to reevaluation, but Zeno was not around. >.>
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Zeno Deathwright » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:53 am

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Sorry to hear that Zeno is withdrawing from the game. Though at least he marries someone important.

I withdrew from this game early, but he'll be back. I was have RL issues that exacerbated negativity.

Moyr Ahaya wrote:Plotting against Zhorrid kind of died when Jadus said I should not be doing that, and ther's the primary reason of not involving Zeno past the point, there was very little to be involved in.

Trust climate has been steadily improving over our common endeavours. Moyr is not quick to trust in general, but how she dealt with the relic and the Rodian should have been enough of a signal to Zeno. His potential presence in one of the events leading to or following from Dynos' attack would have been pivotal to reevaluation, but Zeno was not around. >.>

Yeah, sorry about that.
Zeno Deathwright

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:24 am

Ah it happens. Well looking forward to Zeno's return then. :D

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:50 am

Aphr was a big fan of Zeno - and feels guilty for the Ackley incident!
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Alysele Cortess » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:03 pm

*hugs*

Sorry to hear that, Zeno was fun though, as always!
Republic Jedi * Force Sensitive * Arrogant Duelist * Ambitious Noble
Carries: lightsaber (blue), white robes, stimpack
Alysele Cortess

Return to Q & A Forum