Call of the Wild (Day 10, LA, The Menagerie)

Seedier Side of the Seedy Side

Re: Call of the Wild (Day 10, LA, The Menagerie)

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:41 am

"What more can you tell me about her? I only have what she said at the dinner to go by." Remmington follows up.
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Galen Sol » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am

"She follows the Force." he explained. "I first met her prior to our gathering. She told me that her visions had led her to me and that she had foreseen me surrounded by darkness, though she could not determine the source or whether it was focused on me. She knew only that I would be involved. I'm still not sure what she meant, but that seems to be how she conducts herself. Lyshea Mersl follows her visions and does what they guide her to do."

"That is where she erred with her dinner." he continued. "She had visions about a growing darkness here on Nar Shaddaa and hoped her meditative teachings could help others resist it. She was so focused on that task, however, that she didn't anticipate the social consequences. She isn't a very social person, from what I have seen. She is also a strong believer in redemption and likely felt her actions would be forgiven. But again, she's closer to the Force than she is to other people."
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Remmington nods. "I guess even Jedi come in all kinds. Though it makes her sound like some sort of recluse or hermit."
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:45 am

"I suppose." he shrugged. "But, some people just see things differently. For a very long time all I knew were the relationships of packs, herds, predators and prey. I still tend to think in those terms at times."
Galen Sol

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:23 am

Remmington thinks about that for a moment and then nods. "Things are more similar that we sometimes think. What we think may be two different things are actually part of the same. It is something akin to the Mechanics of Life. When all are one."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Galen Sol » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:29 pm

"There are certain instincts inherent in all living things." Galen nodded. "Our understanding of them has changed as society has become more complex, but they're still there, beneath our ambitions and expectations."
Galen Sol

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:55 pm

"Well I should be on my way. Good talk there Galen. Hope that I see you around." Remmington offers his hand again.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Galen Sol » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:56 am

He shook the man's hand. "It was a nice conversation. Thank you. I hope we get to talk more."
Galen Sol

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:27 am

"I hope I see you around sometime. Guess I should give you my Galactic Network Id in case you want to give me a shout." Remmington replies and takes out his commlink to exchange contact info.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Galen Sol » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Galen took out his own commlink and the information was quickly exchanged.

"Until the next time then." he nodded.
Galen Sol

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:12 pm

With that Remmington finally exits stage left.

/scene?

Remmington Thalalas

Previous

Return to Red Light District