[D9 - EN] I'm An Agent of Chaos

The forgotten dregs of Nar Shaddaa

[D9 - EN] I'm An Agent of Chaos

Postby Rumun Gol » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:34 pm

The blue run and run and run into the darkness of the Shadow town. He put his hood on and stopped in a dark alley to catch his breath. He was exhausted and in pain but his heart was beating like never before. The darkside was filling him like that time when Moyr told him to break his chains. It was the same feeling.

'' ... ''

He took out his commlink and made one call.

'' Tikala, my dear. Use the ship and travel away from Nar Shaddaa, now. Don't ask questions. Go to republic or neutral space, Tattoine for example. Once you are safe, sell the ship and use the money as you wish. I'm releasing you from my service. Don't speak to any imperials. ''

'' Why! What happened? where are you, Rumun? '' The twi'lek former prostitute asked.

'' What did I said about asking questions, my dear? Just do it. Wipe 2V's memory or if you can, destroy him. Don't keep the ship it will be tracked. Go now and farewell my dear, it was a pleasure to know you since Korriban. You will not hear from me again unless the force wills it. Goodbye '' Rumun said.

'' Wait I dont unders...'' The comunication was ended.

Rumun made a backup of his commlink memory and then destroyed it with his lightsaber, leaving no traces. He had all his contacts intact and several of them were safe codes, like Moyr's and Hoshi's, but he decided to not use them for now. He had one code that he never used before and probably no one could track. Darth Malgus. The code was not in digital form, it was given to him by Haydriss in a piece of paper. He will contact the Dark Lord later as well.

He opened his utility belt and used two stimpacks to heal himself. He could feel the bacta and other drugs flowing through his body, augmenting the healing process.

He then picked up the empty injections and put them back in his belt. Once again no traces. He waited until he was feeling fresh and then went even further down into the darkness of the Shadows, disappearing among the huge masses of the low castes of Nar Shaddaa.

[OOC-Rolls]

Used one Stimpack to heal 5 wounds
Used a second one to heal 4 wounds

[D9 - EN] I'm an agent of Chaos! Cool to regain strain: 1eP+2eA 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImage

Two sucessess to recover 2 strain

Strain: 11/14
Wounds: 11/11

Destroyed Comlink
From this day on, Rumun is an outcast. Without ship and crew.

Probably I will use this thread to call Darth Malgus/Darth Hoshi or anyone else...
Sith | Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver-Tongued | Pro-Xenos

FROM D9-EN Rumun has no ship and no crew.
Sometimes accompanied by Tikala (Twi'lek aide), 2V-T5 (Protocol droid)
Ship: The Greyspectre
description|Daily Inventory

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

Re: [D9 - EN] I'm An Agent of Chaos

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:35 am

Magpie.jpg
Magpie.jpg (20.29 KiB) Viewed 8306 times

A weak modulated voice calls from the shadows, "You know what it means to be Sith. To defy... all expectations." A woman slips from the shadow and leans against the wall clutching her stomach. She grimaces and adds, "Everything burns, Rumun... everything."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Rumun instinctively reacted by igniting his lightsaber, adopting the opening stance of niman. And people thinks that Darth Xevious is paranoid? The duro's red eyes had a hint of sulphurous yellow.

He noticed the woman clutching her stomach, wounded '' Magpie, I presume? '' He asked without turning off his weapon. '' It 'appears' that your plan failed, my lady. ''
Sith | Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver-Tongued | Pro-Xenos

Rumun Gol

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:33 pm

"Did it really?" she chuckles lightly. "I am still alive and Baras has lost two apprentices and I have still tricks... Rumun. So many tricks."

"You're a traitor now, where will you run?" she says before coughing lightly under mask.
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:48 pm

'' Well, you probably won't live long if you don't treat those wounds, I'm afraid. '' He said softly with a smile. He still has not changed his Form VI low guard posture. '' I have some stimpacks, but why should I help you?'' He said, smiling. Not only he has stimpacks but a whole assortment of different poisons and drugs.

'' Oh, Sylvain died as well? A pity. That makes three of the class dead already. No four...'' He remembered Gerald Hin.

'' Like you, I still have one or two tricks in my possession. People could say that I am a traitor, certainly Darth Baras and Darth Xevious will brand me as one. '' He paused by a moment. '' But the sith order has changed. Not everyone thinks the same way as Darth Baras, right?'' he already knew the answer.

Rumun Gol

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:51 pm

“I have a ship, I can get you off planet… you get me to Hoshi and we can continue to remake the Sith into what they could be,” she replies drly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:06 pm

'' Good, good. Certainly I need a ship right now, but Nar Shaddaa is full of them. Depending on your ship's hyperdrive rating we could start negotiating, my lady. I need to stop first at the Koros system, work you see...''

'' Also I will need an encrypted and untraceable comlink or holo-messenger. Do you have one? I need to make a call to a dear friend. ''

Rumun Gol

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:09 pm

"I am doing you the favor, Rumun, but if that is you're only demand I can handle that," she says firmly. "My ship is fast. I have seen to it."
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:16 pm

'' If you can fulfill those demands then I don't see a problem, my lady. '' He said, his lightsaber still on. He kept the posture, grabbing the hilt with one hand, while the other searched inside his utility belt for a stimpack. ''Catch.'' He throws it towards Magpie.

'' Sorry about the defensive posture, but you surely understand with the current situation...'' He said. '' Can you pass me the communication device? That call will probably help us both '' He said.

[OOC]

2/5 Stimpacks left

Rumun Gol

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:22 pm

"It's on my ship," she says catching the stimpack.
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:38 pm

'' Oh, well. She will have to wait then. She will probably like you... '' Moyr certainly will like to speak with Magpie.

'' You know, at first I was going to help Darth Baras in defeating you. It was Sylvain that 'convinced' me to help you. But with his power and will, Darth Baras, could bring stability to the Empire and of course I didn't join your team because I feel your way is the correct one. '' He said.

'' I came here seeking the financial stability of the Hutts to finally destroy the Republic. After all, Peace is a Lie. Although, even with my actions, financial support could be achieved if Darth Baras plays his cards correctly '' He said.

'' But Darth Baras ordered me to stand down. That was his mistake. If he had not say anything I would had not destroyed the barge's controls. But, the force acts in strange ways, and here we are...'' He sighs. '' I don't know what is your deal with Darth Baras, but I suppose that we need to work together now. '' He turned off his lightsaber, but was still grabbing it with one hand.

Rumun Gol

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:03 pm

She turns on her heels and says, "Then we work together."
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:44 pm

'' I think so.'' He nods. '' Well, I still have to go to another place, need to replace and buy new gear. I guess we could meet where your ship is in an hour or so, my lady. '' He said bowing to her. '' Just give me the directions and platform number of your ship.''

'' I'm looking forward to work alongside you. '' He smiles.

Rumun Gol

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:50 pm

She passes the information and says, "You have an hour."
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:02 pm

'' Excellent, then I will see you in an hour. '' He bowed again and departs towards some shady establishment or shop to buy all the gear he needs for this journey. He left his toolkit and survival kit in his ship, so he will need to buy them again. He need several stimpacks and possibly one or two new comlinks to replace the one he just destroyed.

[OOC]

-50 credits for two Comlinks (short range)
-75 credits for 3x stimpacks
-75 credits for another datapad
-350 credits for another survival kit

TOTAL: -550 Credits.

Rumun Gol

Postby Rumun Gol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:11 pm

After acquiring a pair of new comlinks, Rumun made a call to a lethan twi'lek friend.

She received a call from an unknown number using the encrypted code of team yulo.

'' Hello Moyr. Are you busy?'' Rumun raspy voice echoed through the comlink.

Rumun Gol

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:18 pm

There was a bustle in the background. Well, more than that. Vode An was sung. And there were probably gunshots.

"I'll find a place to talk. I surmise it's important."

She whispered, and her steps moved her away from the noise.

"I'm listening, Rum."
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Rumun Gol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:23 pm

He did not ask what was happening on her side. Probably something awesome. This was really an awesome day.

'' I will send you some coordinates and a platform number. Meet me there in an hour. I can't explain you from here, this must be in person. Just come alone and wait until you see me. Don't talk to any imperials or sith about this. Sorry to be so vague but this is kinda important. '' He said. '' Oh, and look the news ''

Rumun Gol

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:26 pm

"I've seen some news already, and was on site. You don't need to tell more. I will see you there." She said with calm resolve. "Don't get yourself killed or caught until then. The barge was just a beginning. The moon will burn any minute."
Last edited by Moyr Ahaya on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Rumun Gol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:33 pm

''Ha! You know me, I'm a survivor. I see you there. '' He said and ended the call. He then sent her the coordinates of Mezenti spaceport and the platform number of Magpie's ship.

He sighs and stretched.

'' This has been an awesome day indeed.'' He said to himself. Then he went to Mezenti spaceport.

Rumun Gol

Return to Shadow Town