Saying goodbye on the Moon (D11 EE)

The Elite of Nar Shaddaa

Re: Saying goodbye on the Moon (D11 EE)

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:32 am

"Whiskey and ash." She raised her brow, rising slowly. "Ponder it as I see to some final matters on the moon. And if it does not dawn on you now, keep watching the in months of 'peace' to come." She nodded, his gaze lingering for a longer moment. "Thank you for the drink."
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:48 am

"Thank you for the company." He stood as she did. "I have something for you." Grabbing his trench coat from the chair, he offered it to her. "It's seen me through a few scrapes. And makes it look like you aren't itching for a fight. Not to mention it's good for squirreling away a few things." He laughed slightly, then looking to her.

"When do I get to see you again?" Tilting his head slightly, matching her expression.
Pantoran Peacekeeper | Neutral | Former Captain with Pantoran Defense Forces | Air of Command |
"Ah... the Negotiator..." | Theme

Equipped with: Smuggler's Trenchcoat (1/1 defense), Heavy Blaster Pistol (holstered to right thigh), Utility Belt, Vibrosword (+1 melee defense), Commlink, Datapad, Other items
Durasay Mixo

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:34 pm

"Any particular intention behind this gift? Is it a way to say I am too scantily dressed most of the time?" A flicker of rare mirth in her eyes as she regarded the trenchcoat.

"Eventually, Durasay. And intermittently too." She flcked a small chip and approached him, slipping it into the pocket on the chest of his uniform. "May my voice accompany you at the very least."
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:54 pm

"I would say you could wear only that and I would be happy." He relished the sense of her approaching, the way she slipped the chip into his uniform. "More that I wanted you to have a piece of me with you." He laughed a bit, then turned serious.

He stepped closer to her, a hand placed at her waist. "Do you remember what you said. How you could end me?" He leaned closer, placing a kiss at her cheek, and then against a cone.

"You already did..."
Pantoran Peacekeeper | Neutral | Former Captain with Pantoran Defense Forces | Air of Command |

Equipped with: Smuggler's Trenchcoat (1/1 defense), Heavy Blaster Pistol (holstered to right thigh), Utility Belt, Vibrosword (+1 melee defense), Commlink, Datapad, Other items
Durasay Mixo

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Unfortunately for him, the deep abdominal wound she had sustained the day before practically prevented any bolder thoughts on her part to originate from his advance. Were they not in a public place, she would have pacified him with the stunner or worse, but now she just begrudgingly admitted that he simply had the audacity to seize an opening, which was not bad as long as she considered him her apprentice.

"On the contrary, I think I've begun you, a man who may have the sustained passion to break all the glass ceilings." Pulling the trenchcoat from his hands, she stepped away to put it on, adjusting the sash to her waist.

Moyr Ahaya

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:21 pm

"It suits you. Not surprised. You were an Independent Logistics Operator." He smiled as he watched her. He would have loved to try and press his advantage, but he knew the footing was unsure.

Patience was a virtue after all.

"It's only through the power of you, and the Force, that my passions will be stoked." He spoke at almost a whisper. He was tempted to see if he could ignite her passions as she had done to him.

But he wanted something honest.

"I'll miss you."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:45 pm

She exhaled, observing him closely as she was checking the pockets of the trenchcoat.

"All is connected through the Force. Your longing knows the medium."

After a pause.

"It'll be an inconvenience to give you guidance from afar, but to give you one without sufficient authority would be a greater one."

Moyr Ahaya

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:15 pm

She'd find the pockets were empty. It had a faint scent of some neutral cologne, but more a slight ozone smell. Nothing unpleasant.

Durasay nodded in agreement, "I do understand that, Red." He slipped his hands into his own pockets, and offered a smile.

"I'm glad we got to say goodbye, like this. And I know your face."

Durasay Mixo

Previous

Return to Uptown