OOC Chat - Session 3

OOC General Chat

Re: OOC Chat - Session 3

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Nekoinu wrote:Because I love short fiction apparently, here are some scenes in regards to the moon-wide explosions.

Brilliant.
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"One shot can end one life and save millions more."
Luth Khalan

Postby Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:48 pm

Subject: Returning a friend. (Day 10 Mid Morning)

Zanebry Varliss wrote:Wrapped in a few sheets from the Three Drinks, O'nera Aeser wasn't on display but it was pretty obvious what his burden was.

Oh shit. Cole knew her. My feels can't take this today :cry: :cry:
Petty Officer | Navy Surgeon | Republic | Forever Alone | Profile

OUTFIT: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Backpack, Utility Belt.
GEAR: Standard Medpac, Respirator, Datapad, Fusion Lantern, Flask.
Accompanied by Pt. Pir Yongo, Republic Soldier from Dantooine, when in the Red Light District.
LANGUAGES: Huttese.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the breaks, I get to roll my dice, ain't it nice?
Cole Ormont

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:00 pm

*offers a sympathetic nod to Cole*

Bad times all around.
Neutral * Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Gambler * Fast Hands

Gear: Evea'lin (slug thrower), Audh'reh (blaster pistol, hidden), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat, Jacket, Gloves, Armored clothes. Umbrella

Ship: Three Drinks Description Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:01 pm

*Shaisha offers to comfort Cole*
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:12 pm

Cole Ormont wrote:It was mentioned to me that the next game will be more Republic focused?

I'm wondering, because that's pretty much the only thing keeping Cole from taking his "people are all the same, really" philosophy to the illogical conclusion, and switching sides :?

Also in the Republic's favour: I screwed up Cole's build at character creation.

I've been fiddling with builds now that I know the mechanics. Could I perhaps interest the Empire in a Cole-bot? All the combat-uselessness you've come to know and love, with added Computers and Mechanics! Also, he's a droid! I call him "C013".

Accompanied by Pt. Pir Yongo, Republic Soldier from Dantooine, when in the Red Light District.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the breaks, I get to roll my dice, ain't it nice?
Cole Ormont

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Shaisha doesn't accept robot-substitutes! :twisted:
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Jo'ren Rath » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:14 pm

Loving the fictions Nekoinu! Also the Empire will happily take Cole and Colebot ;)
Force Sensitive | True Sith | Athletic | Tough | Shii-Cho | Niman | Vengean's apprentice | Action Hero
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Wears or carries: Red double-bladed lightsaber, red standard lightsaber, comlink, utility belt and backpack with stuff, Sith Holocron, Heavy clothing or Sith armour with impressive cloak.
Ship: The Terror Star (light freighter). Crew: XL-R8 (pilot), T0-1L (co-piloting/engineer). Passenger: 2V-R6 (Astrogation/Protocol)
Jo'ren Rath

Postby Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:08 pm

Thing 1: ASMR is amazing. If you've never tried it, you should.
Thing 2: Rude English Jedi

This guy's Rude English Gentleman series kinda defeats the purpose of ASMR because I always end up laughing too much to relax properly, but I love it.

Cole Ormont

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:18 pm

I second ASMR being amazing!

When I first heard about it, it sounded really weird to me. And I admit that some type of ASMR videos just aren't my thing.

But hair, massage, and many spa-type of scenarios? Looove it! It calms me and helps me relax so well. <3

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:27 pm

I got into ASMR because I'm super-sensitive to tingles, but I also become immune really quickly, so I have to constantly change triggers.

It weirds me out sometimes that things that would annoy me to the point of punching someone in their face also work as ASMR. Like mouth sounds. That is annoying as shit in person.

Cole Ormont

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:07 am

I don't update avatars often ingame...but I kinda like this one.
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Galen Sol » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:08 am

It looks great.
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:31 am

I think you should update sig a bit too!
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:32 am

Moyr Ahaya wrote:I think you should update sig a bit too!

What's missing from sig?

Or are you saying I'm not adorable anymore </3
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:10 am

I look at Hutt retainer and Cargo officer as somewhat obsolete.
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby T'Zann » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Ha! A dare anyone to get more threat on 6 dice than I!
http://orokos.com/roll/532608: 3eC+1eD+2eC+1eS 1 failure, 10 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jedi - Warrior - Cold

Carries: Light Saber, Staff, Blaster, MedKit.
T'Zann

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:32 pm

Darling, you're rolling 3 Challenge dice where I assume you're supposed to be rolling your Proficency or Ability dice. ;)

Nice, positive dice:
Ability - green
Proficiency - yellow
Boost - blue

Bad, negative dice:
Difficulty - purple
Challenge - red
Setback - black

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Sylvain Torsin » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:32 pm

You might want to reroll that. Since you don't have any dice there that are in your favor. ;)
Sith Empire | Human | Imperial Noble | Negotiator | Hero's Son | Baras' Apprentice
Carries/Wears: 'Cool' Mask, Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak (Low Friction Coating, Enhanced Optics (Vigilance Mod), Energy Dispersion), Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), 5x Stimpacks, 3x Stun and 2x Frag Grenades, Utility Belt, Holopad
"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a leader is to look at the people he has around him." -Sylvain Torsin
Description
Sylvain Torsin

Postby T'Zann » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:53 pm

Just rolling what I was told. But it is possible that it was mistyped. Does 3eP+1eD+2eC+1eS seem like a likely pool?
Jedi - Warrior - Cold

T'Zann

Postby Sylvain Torsin » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:54 pm

You have 3eC instead of 3eP there my dear. :)

So all together 5eC instead of the 2 you should have rolled. :)
Sith Empire | Human | Imperial Noble | Negotiator | Hero's Son | Baras' Apprentice
Carries/Wears: 'Cool' Mask, Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak (Low Friction Coating, Enhanced Optics (Vigilance Mod), Energy Dispersion), Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), 5x Stimpacks, 3x Stun and 2x Frag Grenades, Utility Belt, Holopad
"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a leader is to look at the people he has around him." -Sylvain Torsin
Description
Sylvain Torsin

Postby T'Zann » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:57 pm

A shame in a way, I like the ten threat. But I guess I will have to go and reroll.
Jedi - Warrior - Cold

T'Zann

Postby Galen Sol » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:38 pm

The new roll is just as epic, IMO.
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Triumph AND Despair is always fun. :lol:

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:05 pm

I will be relaxing for awhile may come back just before I hit the sack.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:58 am

Nice new avatar Aphr. :D
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

PreviousNext

Return to OOC Forums