OOC Chat - End Game

OOC General Chat

OOC Chat - End Game

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Peace Talks: 1d100 35 - Darth Xevious rolls Coercion versus Senator Herresh's Discipline.

Empire
Stronger together. The Empire and the Hutts and form an alliance, the side effect is that crime rises in the Republic and that Darth Hoshi becomes stronger with a greater influx of alien forces in the Empire.

Republic
Stay neutral, my friends. The Negotiation is to keep them from taking a side, if successful they stay neutral no matter the Empire choice.

There is Peace, but the Empire will suffer a minor loss in resources due to the 2 threat during the two year break.

Darth Xevious Coercion vs. Herresh Discipline: 5eP+1eB+3eF+3eC+1eA+7eS 1 success, 3 threat, 3 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Hutts will not align with the Empire, but the Empire will suffer a major setback due to the Despair but will benefit somewhat from this attempt due to the 2 advantage.

Darth Xevious Negotiation vs. Hutts: 3eC+2eD+2eS+2eP+1eA+7eB 1 failure, 1 advantage, 1 Despair
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Republic convinces the Hutts to stay neutral in the affairs will benefit greatly due to the Triumph!
Senator Herresh Negotiation vs. Hutts: 3eC+2eD+3eS+3eP+2eA+3eB 2 successes, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: OOC Chat - End Game

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:20 pm

There will be peace for a time, but that does not mean there will be free movement between the Republic and Empire it's still going to be very tense.

Just no outright fighting for now.
Dapper Dog

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Pantoran Peacekeeper | Neutral | Former Captain with Pantoran Defense Forces | Air of Command |
"Ah... the Negotiator..." | Theme

Equipped with: Smuggler's Trenchcoat (1/1 defense), Heavy Blaster Pistol (holstered to right thigh), Utility Belt, Vibrosword (+1 melee defense), Commlink, Datapad, Other items
Durasay Mixo

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:34 pm

I totally forgot the Day 10 event, haha... I will factor that help in somehow.... too tired to deal with it now.
Dapper Dog

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:36 pm

In the end, it all belongs to the neutrals.
Last edited by Galen Sol on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Sylvain Torsin » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:40 pm

In the end, it doesn't even matter.

Tagged for the Jal Shey Empire.
Sith Empire | Human | Imperial Noble | Negotiator | Hero's Son | Baras' Apprentice
Carries/Wears: 'Cool' Mask, Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak (Low Friction Coating, Enhanced Optics (Vigilance Mod), Energy Dispersion), Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), 5x Stimpacks, 3x Stun and 2x Frag Grenades, Utility Belt, Holopad
"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a leader is to look at the people he has around him." -Sylvain Torsin
Description
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:46 pm

I am taking part in this!
Republic Military Officer * Alderaanian Noble * Diplomat * Profile * Theme
Carries: Officer's Blaster Pistol, 4 stimpacks. Grenade when appropriate
Niall Organa

Postby Yslane Tssilla » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Galen Sol wrote:I'm the end, it all belongs to the neutrals.

Considering the bombs, corruption, and rest... I think the factions are okay with letting you keep it
Republic • Force Sensitive • Jedi Shadow • Shien Student • Thy's Padawan

Equipment: Comlink, Datapad, Hold-Out Blaster, Lightsaber(usually hidden)
Yslane Tssilla

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Thanks again for letting us play in a galaxy far away!
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Nekoinu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:01 pm

Still considering what to give Project: Evolution people... Maybe medals xD
Assistant GM | Yandere | Duchess of Yuri | Corgi-chan?
Nekoinu

Postby Arsele Girard » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:05 pm

Give em a tit!

*presents herself*
Neutral ¤ Lounge Singer ¤ Dancer ¤ Secret Life ¤ Alderaanian Noble <> Appearance; 19 y/o, 5'4", blonde hair in braid, blue eyes, pale skin
faces of Arsele: Lounge | Socialite | Around Town | Casual
Carries: concealment holster w/ 411 holdout blaster and shortened barrel, comm, datapad, stimpack.
Backpack (usually hidden on ship): static pistol, climbing gear, lock picking tools, utility belt, extra ammo, hunting goggles, fusion lantern.
Arsele Girard

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:08 pm

*takes*
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Galen Sol wrote:*takes*

*takes with galen*

*adds Arsele to the list of participants for Galens going away party*
Neutral * Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Gambler * Fast Hands

Gear: Evea'lin (slug thrower), Audh'reh (blaster pistol, hidden), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat, Jacket, Gloves, Armored clothes. Umbrella

Ship: Three Drinks Description Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Cole Ormont » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:04 am

Decided how I want to spend my XP.

Now I just need..... 270xp more.
Petty Officer | Navy Surgeon | Republic | Forever Alone | Profile

OUTFIT: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Backpack, Utility Belt.
GEAR: Standard Medpac, Respirator, Datapad, Fusion Lantern, Flask.
Accompanied by Pt. Pir Yongo, Republic Soldier from Dantooine, when in the Red Light District.
LANGUAGES: Huttese.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the breaks, I get to roll my dice, ain't it nice?
Cole Ormont

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:32 am

We made it!
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:40 am

Oh right... I totally forgot that today was wrap up. Well good job everyone I guess? :lol:
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:02 am

Lord Haydriss was not lying that she would have beaten Lord Nemerosch!

Granted, I did mess up as her spare saber shouldn't have Reflex Grip. But I think her sustain combined with parrying would have still carried her through anyways. Lord Nemerosch really wasn't made to fight against a Force User xD

Edit: I also forgot to have her use Defensive Stance. She's good at Soresu >.>
Assistant GM | Yandere | Duchess of Yuri | Corgi-chan?
Nekoinu

Postby Cole Ormont » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:23 am

Subject: We played Ball together (D10, LE, Terror Star bay)

Aphr Ahaya wrote:"I've never really been swimming to have a preference" she added to the conversation, trying to ignore a mental image of naked swimming Jo'ren.

*embraces the mental image*
Petty Officer | Navy Surgeon | Republic | Forever Alone | Profile

OUTFIT: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Backpack, Utility Belt.
GEAR: Standard Medpac, Respirator, Datapad, Fusion Lantern, Flask.
Accompanied by Pt. Pir Yongo, Republic Soldier from Dantooine, when in the Red Light District.
LANGUAGES: Huttese.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the breaks, I get to roll my dice, ain't it nice?
Cole Ormont

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:25 am

I had a slight crush on Jo'ren before it was cool. :D

(which works as a tag for this thread)
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Arsele Girard » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:28 am

Jo'ren was very crush-worthy.
Neutral ¤ Lounge Singer ¤ Dancer ¤ Secret Life ¤ Alderaanian Noble <> Appearance; 19 y/o, 5'4", blonde hair in braid, blue eyes, pale skin
faces of Arsele: Lounge | Socialite | Around Town | Casual
Carries: concealment holster w/ 411 holdout blaster and shortened barrel, comm, datapad, stimpack.
Backpack (usually hidden on ship): static pistol, climbing gear, lock picking tools, utility belt, extra ammo, hunting goggles, fusion lantern.
Arsele Girard

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 am

Yeah. Though his admission that purity of race is big for him has always been quite the buzzkiller.
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Alysele Cortess » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:31 am

Tagging!

Something something witty!
Republic Jedi * Force Sensitive * Arrogant Duelist * Ambitious Noble
Carries: lightsaber (blue), white robes, stimpack
Alysele Cortess

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:32 am

Also, brave Pub saviours always get medals for rewards, in a bombastic ceremony with a princess awarding them. It's practically canon.

Well, you can get a yellow jacket and high boots if you ask for those.

Moyr Ahaya

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:28 am

Nekoinu wrote:Still considering what to give Project: Evolution people... Maybe medals xD

Medals are fine :)

Medal and credits and/or fat loot is also good :D
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister''.
"Insert here: profound sounding quote that expresses nothing more then hot air" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Vec Gunnar » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:57 am

Tags!
Imperial | Human | Military | Trooper | Sergeant | OT-422
Carries on Duty: Heavy Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Combat Knife, Grenades, Laminate Armour, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Stimpack x2, and likely even more.

Description
Vec Gunnar

Next

Return to OOC Forums