Hutts are Gangsters - Imperial Despair

OOC General Chat

Imperial Setback due to the Hutts

Poll ended at Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Thousand Cuts: The Hutts are offended and beleive that the Death of Kidaja was due to Imperial efforts, they unleash trained assassins to assault Imperial officers and retainers this causes a great deal of confusion in the Empire as everyone believes it was their enemies striking at them.
17%
Holonet Blues: The Hutts control one of the main Holonet hubs in the Outer Rim and due to a clerical error traffic from the Empire gets routed to nowhere. This causes several issues for the Empire in moving their people, diplomatic missions, and basically making streaming anything on the holonet impossible... these outages are constant.
25%
Spice Girls and Boys: The Hutts decide that there is a fresh market for their drugs and vices, they flow the Empire with cheap but powerful narcotics and create a drug epidemic among the populace. Overdoses are common and the Empire has to commit a great deal of resources to combat the threat.
58%

Total votes : 24

Hutts are Gangsters - Imperial Despair

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:58 pm

The Empire tried to allied with the Hutts and ran afoul of them...
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: Hutts are Gangsters - Imperial Despair

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Let the spice flow!
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:17 pm

I find the idea of Cole's actions leading to deaths across the Empire to hilarious not to vote for it.
Republic * "Doctor" * Unwilling Jedi Padawan * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit

Languages: Huttese, Togruti
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:21 pm

Well it was also Moyr who got him poisoned xD. So it's like partially true???
Assistant GM | Yandere | Duchess of Yuri | Corgi-chan?
Nekoinu

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:55 pm

I was certainly supportive of Hutt-killing in various ways... >.>

Hard choice. Need to think, but I think letting spice flow is where my vote will go.
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:10 am

Whomever controls the spice, controls the galaxy.
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Arali Zian » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:41 pm

Oh, no! The Emperor can't get on SpaceFlix! :D
Republic ♥ Jedi ♥ Washout ♥ Twi'lek ♥ Superfarmer ♥ Nerd ♥ Pacifist
Inventory: Two-Handed Lightsaber 'Verdant,' Heavy Clothing, Comlink, Emergency Medpac,Utility Belt, Tool Kit, Datapad, Scanner Goggles
Arali Zian

Postby Cole Ormont » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Ashla Vyliis wrote:I find the idea of Cole's actions leading to deaths across the Empire to hilarious not to vote for it.

Not my actions per se. Cole was just there to make sure no one saved the sleemo bastard.
Petty Officer | Navy Surgeon | Republic | Forever Alone | Profile

OUTFIT: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Backpack, Utility Belt.
GEAR: Standard Medpac, Respirator, Datapad, Fusion Lantern, Flask.
Accompanied by Pt. Pir Yongo, Republic Soldier from Dantooine, when in the Red Light District.
LANGUAGES: Huttese.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the breaks, I get to roll my dice, ain't it nice?
Cole Ormont

Return to OOC Forums