Hero of War - Personality Shift

OOC General Chat

Who will demonstrate their skills?

Lyshea Mersl - With the death of her former padawan, Jedi Master Lyshea Mersl takes on a more active role in the galaxy. She loses her serene, otherworldly demeanor but still retains her drive to enact peace. Her efforts earn the admiration of many refugees.
19%
Vatou - Inspired by Arali Zian's progress, the Selkath caretaker decides to emulate her and resume his training in the Force. Eventually, he proves his valor by rescuing orphans from a Mandalorian raider contingent and earns the title of Jedi Knight.
14%
Anhel Rolm - Sick of being belittled, the Moff's son formally enlists as an officer in the Imperial military. Anhel shows to have an aptitude for command when he forces a rebelling territory into submission.
38%
Thera Ordo - The legendary Mandalorian warrior decides to return back into fray as a bounty hunter instead of a contractor. She starts to reel in heavier contracts on behalf of the Hutts and forms her own contractor group of elite mercenaries.
10%
Orar Varad/Cipher-6 - The Imperial Intelligence agent's deep cover personality starts to overtake him. Though he is still loyal to the Sith Empire, he becomes increasingly more violent and uncontrollable, leading to indiscriminate destruction in Republic space.
19%

Total votes : 21

Hero of War - Personality Shift

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm

War changes people, I suppose~
Assistant GM | Yandere | Duchess of Yuri | Corgi-chan?
Nekoinu

Re: Hero of War - Personality Shift

Postby Arali Zian » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:55 pm

*Hugs her selkath little bro!*
Republic ♥ Jedi ♥ Washout ♥ Twi'lek ♥ Superfarmer ♥ Nerd ♥ Pacifist
Inventory: Two-Handed Lightsaber 'Verdant,' Heavy Clothing, Comlink, Emergency Medpac,Utility Belt, Tool Kit, Datapad, Scanner Goggles
Arali Zian

Postby Luth Khalan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:57 pm

Go go Anhel!
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"One shot can end one life and save millions more."
Luth Khalan

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Vatou makes the most interesting story for me
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister''.
"Insert here: profound sounding quote that expresses nothing more then hot air" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Anhel!

<3 <3 <3

Become the man that will make Shaisha swoon! :D
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Galen Sol » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:12 pm

I cast a biased vote. Mostly because I think Lyshea was confronted with enough to make her rethink her way of doing things.
Galen Sol

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:53 pm

I'm a bit biased with Anhel as I helped out saving him.
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Arali Zian » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:57 pm

*Sobs.*

I believe in you, space bro!
Republic ♥ Jedi ♥ Washout ♥ Twi'lek ♥ Superfarmer ♥ Nerd ♥ Pacifist
Inventory: Two-Handed Lightsaber 'Verdant,' Heavy Clothing, Comlink, Emergency Medpac,Utility Belt, Tool Kit, Datapad, Scanner Goggles
Arali Zian

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:16 pm

Anhel Rolm becomes a Lieutenant of the Sith Empire. He proves himself on the field of battle and becomes a popular officer among the troops.

Jedi Master Lyshea Mersl maintains her otherworldly nature but she starts to perform outreach programs for refugees. Cipher-6 shows some violent tendencies but his duty to Imperial Intelligence keeps him in line. Vatou does not end up proving himself as a warrior but he continues his orphanage work. Thera remains as a bounty contractor with Imperial leanings.
Assistant GM | Yandere | Duchess of Yuri | Corgi-chan?
Nekoinu

Return to OOC Forums