Hit me With Your Best Shot (D7 ME)

The Premier HuttBall Arena

Re: Hit me With Your Best Shot (D7 ME)

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:25 am

In a team of tall males, some even giants, it was easy to forget the trickery of the small Twi'lek girl. Aphr knew this would happem, so she had floated around, allowing the others to gain notice before she moved. Using a few tricks, she managed to set up Jo'ren for a perfect run at the opposing team.

D7 ME Hutball round 1 - Skullduggery with boost from Remmy: 1eA+2eP+1eB+2eD 1 success, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jo'ren gets 2 boost!

D3 EE Huttball - roll 1 resilience: 2eA+2eD 0 successes
ImageImageImageImage

1 strain taken

Successes: 14
Failures: 0
Score: 4-0 (1 triumph)
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Jo'ren Rath » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:35 am

Jo'ren took the play from Aphr only to discover that the other team had gotten wise to the Paragon's plays. They spent all of their time holding him up, so he made opportunities for his teammates instead. Impressively, despite all of their efforts, he still stopped the other team from scoring.

D7. Huttball roll 1. Athletics. Two boosts from Aphr: 2eP+2eA+2eB+3eD 1 failure, 6 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

2 advantage to boost Cole.
2 advantage to boost Rem.
2 advantage to boost Aphr.

D7. Huttball. Resilience roll 1: 1eP+3eA+2eD 6 successes, 2 threat

No strain taken...

Successes: 14
Failures: 1
Score: 4-0 (1 triumph)
Force Sensitive | True Sith | Athletic | Tough | Shii-Cho | Niman | Vengean's apprentice | Action Hero
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Wears or carries: Red double-bladed lightsaber, red standard lightsaber, comlink, utility belt and backpack with stuff, Sith Holocron, Heavy clothing or Sith armour with impressive cloak.
Ship: The Terror Star (light freighter). Crew: XL-R8 (pilot), T0-1L (co-piloting/engineer). Passenger: 2V-R6 (Astrogation/Protocol)
Jo'ren Rath

Postby Cole Ormont » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:47 am

The opposition weren't the only ones who'd been learning from the big Sith. Cole accepted the ball from Jo'ren with a wink, dodged a tackle, and slid into the goal zone on his hip. He even managed not to injure himself.

---
[D7 ME] Huttball Rnd2 (Cool): 2eP+1eA+1eB+3eD 2 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[D7 ME] Huttball Rnd2 (Resilience): 1eP+1eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImage
-1 Strain (total: 2)

Boost to Durasay!
Boost to Jo'ren!

Successes: 16
Score: 5-0 (1 Triumph)
Petty Officer | Navy Surgeon | Republic | Forever Alone | Profile

OUTFIT: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Backpack, Utility Belt.
GEAR: Standard Medpac, Respirator, Datapad, Fusion Lantern, Flask.
Accompanied by Pt. Pir Yongo, Republic Soldier from Dantooine, when in the Red Light District.
LANGUAGES: Huttese.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the breaks, I get to roll my dice, ain't it nice?
Cole Ormont

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:31 am

Huttball Leadership! (Presence 4, Leadership 1, 2x Command, 1 boost from Cole, Enhanced Leader, vs. Hard difficulty): 1eP+3eA+3eB+1eF+3eD 3 advantage, 1 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

(Converting the light side pip to one success!)

While not as flashy as before, Durasay was able to lrad the squad, finding advantages for them to line up to best exploit while in possession of the ball. For the first time in the day, a calm serenity had taken him, the game slowing down as the Force worked it's way through his actions.

Huttball Resilience! (Brawn 2 v. Average difficulty): 2eA+2eD 3 successes, 3 threat
ImageImageImageImage

But apparently the opposing team had gotten wise to hus tactics, and while not injured, he had to exert himself trying not to get clobbered. (3 strain taken)

Ooc:

2 advantage from Leadership used to give Jo'ren a boost. 1 advantage to give NEXT player a boost)

Successes: 17

Durasay: 6/12 Strain
Pantoran Peacekeeper | Neutral | Former Captain with Pantoran Defense Forces | Air of Command |
"Ah... the Negotiator..." | Theme

Equipped with: Smuggler's Trenchcoat (1/1 defense), Heavy Blaster Pistol (holstered to right thigh), Utility Belt, Vibrosword (+1 melee defense), Commlink, Datapad, Other items
Durasay Mixo

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:07 am

Niall continued his careful, conservative play with his group, moving them up as Durasay's needed support.

--------------------------------------

Huttball Round 2 (Day 7) - Leadership: 2eP+2eA+3eD+1eB 1 success
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Huttball Round 2 (Day 7) - Resilience: 2eA+2eD 2 failures, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImage

18 successes, 1 failure

4 strain taken
Republic Military Officer * Alderaanian Noble * Diplomat * Profile * Theme
Carries: Officer's Blaster Pistol, 4 stimpacks. Grenade when appropriate
Niall Organa

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Remmington gets the ball again and he makes a solid pass to Aphr. He decides to get physical and cover her as he rushes out in front of her to clear a path. Knocking the other team aside.

Round 2. HuttBall - Athletics. Boost from Niall + Jo'ren = 1 success, 2 advantage, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
+ Boost to Jo'ren

Round 2. HuttBall - Resilience = 2 success, 1 triumph
ImageImageImageImageImage
Of course I roll a Triumph on this. >.>
Improve Resilience check for Aphr

Successes: 19
Score: 5-0 (1 triumph)
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:00 pm

And yet again the small Twi'lek catches the other team off guard with her maneuvers. She is quick to react, scoring once before creating a beautiful solo goal right afterwards with the opponent being super sloppy

D7 ME Hutball round 2 - Skullduggery with boost from Jo'ren: 1eA+2eP+1eB+2eD 2 successes, 1 Triumph

D7 ME Hutball round 2 - Resilience with upgraded dice from Remmy: 1eA+1eP+2eD 0 successes
ImageImageImageImage

Strain taken again (3 from first 3 from second, so 6 total)

Successes: 21
Score: 7-0 (2 Triumphs!)
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Jo'ren Rath » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:09 pm

The team had really pulled together on this one and their plays had set him up for a dramatic victory! The other team scrambled to get out of his way as he crashed through their ranks and scored another two goals to clinch the match!

"Told you they were losers!"

D7. Huttball roll 2. Athletics. Three boosts: 2eP+2eA+3eB+3eD 6 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

D7. Huttball. Resilience roll 2: 1eP+3eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat

Successes: 27
Score: 9-0 (3 Triumphs)
Last edited by Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Force Sensitive | True Sith | Athletic | Tough | Shii-Cho | Niman | Vengean's apprentice | Action Hero
Wears or carries: Red double-bladed lightsaber, red standard lightsaber, comlink, utility belt and backpack with stuff, Sith Holocron, Heavy clothing or Sith armour with impressive cloak.
Ship: The Terror Star (light freighter). Crew: XL-R8 (pilot), T0-1L (co-piloting/engineer). Passenger: 2V-R6 (Astrogation/Protocol)
Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Remmington chuckles as he high fives everyone. "Maybe it is that we just rock too much? I mean we totally wiped the floor with these guys. Awesome plays there guys."

+150 credits to everyone for the win

/ That is 3 triumphs, everything else is right. :p /
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:25 pm

"Nice finish Jo'ren" Aphr called over to the Sith with a grin, a little breathless and more beaten up than usual "good game all!"
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Even serious-faced Niall seems pretty happy with the way things turned out.

"Glad to see you back on the field, Remmington." He said, exchanging a high-five with the Sith. "And in one piece, too."
Republic Military Officer * Alderaanian Noble * Diplomat * Profile * Theme
Carries: Officer's Blaster Pistol, 4 stimpacks. Grenade when appropriate
Niall Organa

Postby Jo'ren Rath » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:12 pm

"Thanks for the setup Aphr, guys." He offered fistbump and high fives to the team. "Our biggest win yet!"

(Gains 150 credits)
Jo'ren Rath

Postby Cole Ormont » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Cole moved amongst the elated team, sharing high fives. His leg wasn't hurting, and they'd coordinated well, it was a damn fine result. Heading off the court, he passed Jo'ren with a high five, carrying through the motion to slap the massive Sith square on the ass.

A few steps later, he turned, a smile and a cocked eyebrow daring Jo'ren to do something about it.

Accompanied by Pt. Pir Yongo, Republic Soldier from Dantooine, when in the Red Light District.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the breaks, I get to roll my dice, ain't it nice?
Cole Ormont

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:27 pm

"Why didn't I start playing Huttball sooner." He was elated, carried on by the feeling of victory, and the proud way the team had come together. And a little bit of pride in the way that the other team didn't even show up.

"I'll have to come out again!" High fives, all around.

(Woo, +150 credits)
Pantoran Peacekeeper | Neutral | Former Captain with Pantoran Defense Forces | Air of Command |
"Ah... the Negotiator..." | Theme

Equipped with: Smuggler's Trenchcoat (1/1 defense), Heavy Blaster Pistol (holstered to right thigh), Utility Belt, Vibrosword (+1 melee defense), Commlink, Datapad, Other items
Durasay Mixo

Postby Jo'ren Rath » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:51 pm

Jo'ren pointed at Cole and drew a finger across his neck with a serious expression. He then turned and winked at Aphr.
Jo'ren Rath

Postby Cole Ormont » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Cole's smile only widened, he turned again and headed for the locker room.

Cole Ormont

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:31 am

Aphr joined in with the high fives - although they were not really high for her, being so much shorter than the rest of the team. Hopefully they remembered this!

She paused when Jo'ren made a gesture at Cole, having missed the initial reasoning, and looked concerned as she approached the man.

"Is everything ok?" she said quietly.
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:07 am

"Yeah, it's too to see you again Niall. I hope you have been well since I last saw you." Remmington replies with a friendly smile to the captain.

"Nice work there Durasay. It's nice that we finally got more of a chance to talk with each other this time."

Remmington Thalalas

Previous

Return to Nar Shaddaa HuttBall Arena