I wish I was a Baller (D9, ME)

The Premier HuttBall Arena

Re: I wish I was a Baller (D9, ME)

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:16 pm

...and the opening was grabbed by the tiny Twi'lek, who used her skills to take the play forward.

D9 ME Hutball round 2 - Skullduggery with boost from Jo'ren: 1eA+2eP+1eB+2eD 2 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

D9 ME Hutball round 2 - missed a difficulty dice: 1eD 0 successes, 1 threat

D9 ME Hutball round 2 - resilience: 2eA+2eD 1 success
ImageImageImageImage

Current score 2-0
Total successes: 6
Total failures: 0
Total Triumphs: 1
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:26 pm

... Which was caught by Shaisha, who deftly maneuvered past the opposition who didn't catch on that the small pureblood was carrying the ball until it was too late and she skidded over the goal-line to avoid the last few defenders.

Who proceeded to dogpile on her.

---

D9 ME Huttball Round 2! Deception/Cunning: 1eP+3eA+3eD 1 success, 2 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

D9 ME Huttball Round 2! Resilience!: 1eP+1eA+2eD 0 successes
ImageImageImageImage

Shaisha has reached max strain!

Current Score: 3-0
Total Successes: 7
Total Failures: 0
Total Triumphs: 2
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Cole Ormont » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:32 pm

It took all of Cole's concentration to bring the ball back into play instead of stopping to helping Shaisha. I shouldn't have let her play, he thought, as if he would have been able to stop her.

His play is solid, landing the Paragons another goal, though he's close to exhausting himself.

---
[D9 ME] Huttball Rnd2 (Cool): 2eP+2eA+3eD 3 successes, 1 threat
1 Strain (Total 8)

[D9 ME] Huttball Rnd2 (Resilience): 1eP+1eA+2eD 1 failure, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImage
2 Strain (Total 10)

Success: 10
Triumph: 2
Failure: 0
Score: 4-0
Petty Officer | Navy Surgeon | Republic | Forever Alone | Profile

OUTFIT: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Backpack, Utility Belt.
GEAR: Standard Medpac, Respirator, Datapad, Fusion Lantern, Flask.
Accompanied by Pt. Pir Yongo, Republic Soldier from Dantooine, when in the Red Light District.
LANGUAGES: Huttese.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the breaks, I get to roll my dice, ain't it nice?
Cole Ormont

Postby Jo'ren Rath » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Vec totally had this now! He easily scored yet another goal and laid down some covering fire, but was forced to give up a good position as the other team tried to stop him from helping Jo'ren again. They found he was tough as nails though...

D9. Huttball round 2. Ranged (Light).: 3eP+3eD 2 successes, 1 threat

Goal!
Takes 1 strain.

D9. Huttball resilience #2: 1eP+2eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Succeeds resilience, no strain taken, other strain healed.

Success: 12
Score: 5-0
Force Sensitive | True Sith | Athletic | Tough | Shii-Cho | Niman | Vengean's apprentice | Action Hero
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Wears or carries: Red double-bladed lightsaber, red standard lightsaber, comlink, utility belt and backpack with stuff, Sith Holocron, Heavy clothing or Sith armour with impressive cloak.
Ship: The Terror Star (light freighter). Crew: XL-R8 (pilot), T0-1L (co-piloting/engineer). Passenger: 2V-R6 (Astrogation/Protocol)
Jo'ren Rath

Postby Galen Sol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Seeing an opportunity, Galen set the team up for one more chance to score. It meant taking a few hits, though.

D9, ME, Huttball, 2nd Perception, Uncanny Senses: 2eA+1eP+1eB+3eD 1 success, 1 threat

D9, ME, Huttball, 2nd Resilience: 1eA+1eP+2eD 1 failure
ImageImageImageImage
4 Strain taken.

Success: 13
Score: 5-0
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Jo'ren Rath » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Jo'ren tab rings around the other team making them look like suckers (advantage to look cool). The other team couldn't touch him. He was running towards the goal as the whistle blew.

Jo'ren threw the ball into the air and cheered at yet another win!

D9. Huttball round 2. Athletics.: 2eP+2eA+3eD 1 success, 2 advantage

D9. Huttball resilience #2: 1eP+3eA+2eD 3 successes, 1 advantage

Some strain healed.

Final score: 5-0 to the Paragons!
Force Sensitive | True Sith | Athletic | Tough | Shii-Cho | Niman | Vengean's apprentice | Action Hero
Wears or carries: Red double-bladed lightsaber, red standard lightsaber, comlink, utility belt and backpack with stuff, Sith Holocron, Heavy clothing or Sith armour with impressive cloak.
Ship: The Terror Star (light freighter). Crew: XL-R8 (pilot), T0-1L (co-piloting/engineer). Passenger: 2V-R6 (Astrogation/Protocol)
Jo'ren Rath

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Shaisha pushed herself up to her feet, groaning heavily at having pushed herself to the limit, but it was a good feeling still when they had won.

"Great play, as always," she grinned, wincing slightly.
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Cole Ormont » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Cole moves to help her, if she'll accept it. "Dammit, deviless," is all he says.

Accompanied by Pt. Pir Yongo, Republic Soldier from Dantooine, when in the Red Light District.

Some guys have all the luck, some guys get all the breaks, I get to roll my dice, ain't it nice?
Cole Ormont

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:45 pm

Shaisha doesn't turn down the offer of a shoulder to lean on. "Relax, angel-hair," she chuckled, "just been a long day, that's all. Just need to catch a breather."

---

D9 ME Discipline/Will to regain strain: 2eP+1eA 2 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImage

5 Strain regained. We're good!

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Vec Gunnar » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Vec kept up his jog to cover the perimeter as the whistle blew and only stopped when he saw the rest of his teammates taking it easy. He stopped and caught his breath.

"Right then, bet they're going to try harder next period...quarter, whatever," he said, not knowing the game was done entirely.
Imperial | Human | Military | Trooper | Sergeant | OT-422
Carries on Duty: Heavy Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Combat Knife, Grenades, Laminate Armour, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Stimpack x2, and likely even more.

Description
Vec Gunnar

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:34 am

Aphr brushed herself off, moving to high five the team. "Great game as always guys!"
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Jo'ren Rath » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:51 am

"Actually Vec, we're done. That other team couldn't get back on the field anyway. Look at 'em." He chuckled.

"Great game man, shoulda joined up earlier." He happily high fived Aphr. "So what're you gonna do next Aphr? Sticking around here longer or are you gonna join me and your sis?" His gaze went back over to Shai where Cole was helping her, she was looking pretty done.
Jo'ren Rath

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:08 am

"You're going with Moyr?" Aphr was surprised "I'm not staying, that's for sure. Maybe we'll have to take these games elsewhere."
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:10 am

Cole instinctively put an arm around Shaisha, holding it there a moment, and releasing her. He shook his head slightly, fistbumped the big Sith, and offered to shake Vec's hand.

Cole Ormont

Postby Jo'ren Rath » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:14 am

"Not exactly. I meant we're both headed back to the Empire." He wondered where Moyr had gotten to having not heard about her temple expedition for a while.
Jo'ren Rath

Postby Galen Sol » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:00 am

Galen joined the celebration, shaking, bumping and slapping hands in various ways. "That was fun."
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:45 am

Jo'ren Rath wrote:"Not exactly. I meant we're both headed back to the Empire." He wondered where Moyr had gotten to having not heard about her temple expedition for a while.

"Guess you'll have to wait and see then" Aphr winked, before giving Galen a high five "well played!"
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Vec Gunnar » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:01 am

"Huh," he said as he straightened his posture at his mistake. "Figured there was going to be a second wave. That wasn't even close to hard at all."

When congratulations were exchanged, Vec mostly kept to handshakes because that just seemed more appropriate for his age. "Good stuff, everyone."
Carries on Duty: Heavy Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Combat Knife, Grenades, Laminate Armour, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Stimpack x2, and likely even more.

Description
Vec Gunnar

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:03 am

"Pretty good showing out there, sergeant," Shaisha smirked as she gave Vec's hand a firm grip, since he opted for handshakes. No kissing for him.

"It's fun to let loose with something easy once in a while."

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Vec Gunnar » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:23 am

"Yeah," he said after a moment of thought. Challenges were good for getting your share of memories and stories wit battle scars to show off, but he was aware enough to know that it might be bad form to ask one of those. Especially, after Makeb. "A solid win to show that we're still on the up and up. Does the spirit some good."

Description
Vec Gunnar

Previous

Return to Nar Shaddaa HuttBall Arena