The final hour (LE day 11 Three Drinks closed)

Entry Point for much of Nar Shaddaa

The final hour (LE day 11 Three Drinks closed)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:14 pm

It was almost time to go, Zane had been putting it off for a while, waiting perhaps to see if Naveera would show. He didn't know if she would, and honestly the things he had done... To say the least they weren't good ones. So he'd be a bit surprised if she came.

He sat in his common room, taking a sip from a glass of water. He was going to be cutting back on his drinking at least he intended to.
Neutral * Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Gambler * Fast Hands

Gear: Evea'lin (slug thrower), Audh'reh (blaster pistol, hidden), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat, Jacket, Gloves, Armored clothes. Umbrella

Ship: Three Drinks Description Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Re: The final hour (LE day 11 Three Drinks closed)

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:38 pm

Naveera showed up at the ramp and hailed him. "It's Naveera," she stated, less sweet than usual. She seemed to be all business at the moment.
Assistant GM | Yandere | Duchess of Yuri | Corgi-chan?
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:42 pm

He knew this was coming. Setting the glass on a nearby table he rose to his feet, and made his way towards the door, opening it a few moments later. "Good evening Naveera." He didn't try to be sweet, something told him she didn't need that right now.
Last edited by Zanebry Varliss on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gear: Evea'lin (slug thrower), Audh'reh (blaster pistol, hidden), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat, Jacket, Gloves, Armored clothes. Umbrella

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:59 pm

"I won't beat around the bush Zanebry." She stepped inside so they could at least close the ramp for some privacy. "I want to know how seriously you're taking this. How serious you are involving me." She closed her eyes. "I tried to ignore your night time disappearances but I just can't anymore."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:05 pm

"I know... I haven't been good to you Naveera, not as good as I should of been, or as good as you deserve." He sighed softly and moved towards the interior of his ship, though he didn't know if she followed. "That's why I've been thinking about giving it up completely, sex that is. Even if you come with me, for a few months at the very least."

"I need to just stop for a while."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Naveera followed him with her arms crossed. She gave him a skeptical look at the end. "You? Seriously?" She shook her head. "I just wanted you to be as committed as I am."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:28 pm

"I want to be as well, I really mean that too, it's just..." He sighed. "I guess what I'm saying it seems like it's always been about the sex between us, I mean we can hardly be alone in a room together for ten minutes without ripping each other's clothes off." There was a pause. "Don't get me wrong, I like that I really do, and I want it. Hell I want you right now."

"More sex doesn't help me though, its what I've been drowning in for the last several years. If we continue I want to slow things down. Make it more about us, and less about, sex, and spy stuff. Just getting a real feel for each other. What we might want going forward?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:20 pm

"I suppose you're right. Maybe it's a 'spy thing' to want it so badly." She smirked. "All that flirtation I did to get details, not following through." The twi'lek peered at him. "I guess you actually went through with the act."

Naveera let out a nervous chuckle. "Kind of weird putting it that way. It's kind of our lives, isn't it?"
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:33 pm

"Sometimes." He admitted after a moment, "I never should of though, after loosing my job. I guess I just didn't care for a really long while... That's really just an excuse though, and I suppose I could make dozens of them If i wanted."

"Yes..." He replied with a wry smile. "Honestly though I never thought I'd make to this point. After the mission and all. Figured I'd die back there on the station, even made all the plans for it."

He looked towards her, his eyes seeking hers. "I don't deserve you Naveera, not one bit. So I completely understand if you don't want to come with me."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Naveera took a deep breath. "We live in the moment with no regards to the future. But maybe it's time we change that, right?" She met his eyes and gave him a small smile. "Let's see how it works out. If I ever get sick of you, I'll charter a flight back to Coruscant."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:17 pm

"That sounds reasonable." He offered with a smile looking at her for a few moments. "How do we make up? You know with sex off the table."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:20 pm

She blinked and furrowed her brow as she thought on the matter. "I guess we could watch holovids together or something," she said, quite unsure.
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:33 pm

"Or you could tell me to start tomorrow." He teased, as he looked around the common room, with its complete lack of a screen for holovids.

"I'm sure we'll think of something though. Chrades maybe?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:36 pm

"I never was the type for charades." She walked towards the bed and then looked back to him. "We could just like down and talk about our feelings?"
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:43 pm

"That sounds nice." Zane agreed with a nod as he moved to follow. It probably wouldnt even lead to naughty things. "Sometime we're going to have to go pick up your things though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:52 pm

"Oh, right, my stuff." She shifted her eyes away. "I should have brought that with me. I guess I thought this would go worse."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:05 pm

A part of him thought it probably should have, but somehow it had turned out alright. "We've got time before we need to leave. we're not in a rush anymore after all."

There was a small pause, before he reached into a pocket and produced a small data chip. "This is for you by the way, it's that information on Matthias I told you about. Figured you should decided what we do with it."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 am

Naveera looked at the datachip and then looked back to Zanebry. "My first instinct is to clear your name, dear. But I'm worried about what else might be on the files. Have you looked at them yourself?"
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:41 am

"Not yet, I've had a lot of things on my mind today, and I thought this could wait. We have a long trip in hyperspace ahead at the very least." He walked towards her, taking Naveera's hand in his own.

"I suppose we can cuddle and look through it though?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:38 pm

"Then maybe it can wait for a little bit. After all, you're supposed to be making it up to me," she remarked with a devious smile. She handed the datachip back to him for the time being and started to pace about. "There must be something you do on your ship other than sex."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:50 pm

"I read the news..." Was the first thing he offered in response. "I also make rather terrible meals, and practice making new drinks." Maybe he should do something with plums? He slipped the dstaship into a pocket.

"I suppose I also practice playing my guitar. To keep my fingers nice and limber, for playing the piano and other things."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:28 pm

"Well, it is good to be informed. We could read the news together everyday." She smirked. "I'll be the one who cooks then and you'll play bartender. Would have been pretty pathetic if you couldn't do that part."

The twi'lek then shook her head with a slight smile. "Uhuh. Well, I wouldn't mind hearing you play the guitar."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:34 pm

"I'll have to teach you alot about drinking... You can't have straight tequila all the time." He gave her a playful smile. "Not if you plan to stop being a party girl at least."

"That will have to work then... Just be sure not to throw yourself at me." He moved to his room for a moment before returning with his guitar. "Anything you're wanting to hear?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Naveera's face turned pensive. "Hm, yeah, I guess that life is over. It's strange that I can't even think of a time before it, you know? That party girl cover became my everyday life."

She nodded. "It'll be difficult, I'm sure. As for songs, well, your best one is a good way to start."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:58 pm

"It will do that..." Zane agreed with a soft sigh. "Does mean we might have to go on a bit of a shopping spree though. Unless you have some clothing that doesn't show off your cleave and thighs." Not that he minded seeing them.

He took a death on the couch patting a place beside him, inviting her to take a seat. "Well if you feel the need, I'll do my best to resist."

Zanebry Varliss

Return to Mezenti Spaceport