The Night Sisters [MN11]

Traveling through Hyperspace

The Night Sisters [MN11]

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:04 am

"Aphr!"

Moyr just called out, having got out of the cockpit once the hyperspace jump coordinates had been set, trying to locate the sister somewhere on the ship.
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Re: The Night Sisters [MN11]

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:08 am

Aphr's head peaked out of the room she had been given wen she heard her name. she had been unpacking a few clothes and other items.

"Moyr?" she replied.
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:56 am

"...glad you're around." Maybe she had intended to say something else, maybe she hadn't. "We'll stay in hyperspace for a while. Got some time, dear? I think I need to drink and I wouldn't like to do it alone."
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:37 am

"I have consumed more alcohol in the last two days than I care to remember" Aphr said with a grin, before suddenly "oh! I bought you a bottle of something. I've never heard of it before, want to have that?"

She went back into her room to get it.
Neutral * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Adorable little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes)
(OOC note-when trying to influence Aphr with the Influence Force Power, upgrade your roll by 1 & add a setback dice)
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:38 am

"Sure, bring it, dear." Moyr was keen on getting herself more inebriated. She waited for Aphr to get back. "How was your last day on the Smuggler Moon?"

Moyr Ahaya

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:10 am

Aphr came back carrying the strangest looking bottle - the liquid inside almost matched her skin - and she sad down near Moyr. "Well, I wasn't fired at, nor did someone try to blow me up. So really, it was an improvement on recent days" A small chuckle as she put the bottle down "but still...there are some people I'm going to miss. It's strange to think that I won't be doing my normal morning rounds, or bringing Xero his breakfast anymore. It sounds silly, but I guess I got used to the routine after four years."
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:50 am

"I understand that. But while your routines will change I doubt the separation you're now experiencing is more than temporary. There is probably no place in the galaxy where things wouldn't catch up with you even if you wanted them to." Moyr smiled darkly, glancing at the drink. Her lips reformed into a curious smirk. "Ths looks lovely. What is it?"

Moyr Ahaya

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:19 am

"The universe works in mysterious ways" Aphr said with a chuckle "I'm sure I'll meet some of those I met here again. As for this?" She held up the bottle "it's called Pink Lizard Thunderbolt. I've never heard of it before, but when I saw it I knew it was perfect. It's colouring is somewhere between ours after all!"

She offered it to Moyr, adding "I hope you'll like it."
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:25 am

"I am sure I will!" Moyr gigled, inspecting the container. "I wonder what happens when I open it up."

Moyr Ahaya

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am

"Well, Durassy's drink popped. This one...who knows? Let's find out!" She watched with interest
Aphr Ahaya

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Tue May 08, 2018 7:36 pm

Moyr smirked and opened it, finding some compartment in her brain that allowed building some distance toward the painful seriousness of all her other circumstances.

Moyr Ahaya

Postby Aphr Ahaya » Tue May 08, 2018 8:29 pm

The drink opened with a 'pop' that almost sounded like a crack of thunder. There was a little fizz as well.

"That was less dramatic than I expected" Aphr commented with a slightly disappointed look "hopefully it tastes ok though!" She moved her glass closer.
Aphr Ahaya

Return to Hyperspace