From My Point of View... - Philosophy Change

OOC General Chat

Who will change philosophies?

Lord Haydriss - Sylvain Torsin's research into the Jal Shey convinces the Sith Lord to ease up on her research and eventually turn from the Dark Side. Her demeanor, as a result, becomes more calm and productive for the Sith Empire as a whole.
43%
Lord Ralnorrei - The Zabrak's momentary peace from her meditations convinces her to turn away from her treacherous ways. After a bout with Jedi Master Lyshea Mersl, she decides to abandon her Sith title and join the Jedi Order.
24%
Zuraa - The padawan's tactics run afoul with the Jedi Council, causing her to become increasingly more frustrated with the Jedi Order as a whole. At her breaking point, she falls to the Dark Side and falls in line with Darth Malgus' coalition.
19%
Garrick Lorne - The Jedi Master had once before fallen to the Dark Side and had since taken measures to prevent that from ever occurring again. However, in desperation he utilizes Juyo once more to defeat a contingent of Mandalorians. From there, he becomes infamous for his warmongering.
14%

Total votes : 21

From My Point of View... - Philosophy Change

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:10 pm

I've been mulling over some of my NPCs having a change of heart. Instead of deciding on my own, I figured the community could help me!
Assistant GM | Yandere | Duchess of Yuri | Corgi-chan?
Nekoinu

Re: From My Point of View... - Philosophy Change

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:20 pm

Well, people falling to the Dark Side IS fun... but I kind of lean toward Haydriss because, aside from being involved in the Jal Shey plot, it would be really cool seeing a PC's actions leading to a change of heart for an NPC like that.
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"One shot can end one life and save millions more."
Luth Khalan

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:21 pm

I am a simple person.

I see Garrick Lorne, and I click.

;)
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Sylvain Torsin » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:54 pm

I'll take as many friends as I can.
Sith Empire | Human | Imperial Noble | Negotiator | Hero's Son | Baras' Apprentice
Carries/Wears: 'Cool' Mask, Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak (Low Friction Coating, Enhanced Optics (Vigilance Mod), Energy Dispersion), Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), 5x Stimpacks, 3x Stun and 2x Frag Grenades, Utility Belt, Holopad
"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a leader is to look at the people he has around him." -Sylvain Torsin
Description
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Arali Zian » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Voted Lorne, purely for the chance at getting involved in a redemption arc.
Republic ♥ Jedi ♥ Washout ♥ Twi'lek ♥ Superfarmer ♥ Nerd ♥ Pacifist
Inventory: Two-Handed Lightsaber 'Verdant,' Heavy Clothing, Comlink, Emergency Medpac,Utility Belt, Tool Kit, Datapad, Scanner Goggles
Arali Zian

Postby Remmington Thalalas » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:05 am

Is this where we swipe right?

A fall appealed to me too.
Sith | Force Sensitive | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Duelist | Mechanic | Charming | Hutt Ball Team: Valkyrie | Honourary Fett | Exp
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour (Mandalorian), Lightsaber - Gram, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Nekoinu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Lord Haydriss will be adopting Jal Shey practices and abandon her pursuits of Dark Side immortality. Her lover, Lord Ralnorrei, will dabble in them as well but ultimately will remain shrouded by the Dark Side.

The two Jedi may have their stints but ultimately never fall.
Assistant GM | Yandere | Duchess of Yuri | Corgi-chan?
Nekoinu

Return to OOC Forums