Tour of Duty [Casna Epilogue]

Place for Epilogues and Game Based Fiction

Tour of Duty [Casna Epilogue]

Postby Nekoinu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:37 pm

"Rattataki are so brutish," Casna commented after their target's head turned into little more than a pulp, "It is fortunate that they give such a hideous appearance for us to gleam their violent nature from."

"You got that right," her sniper replied. He was already packing up his rifle and almost ready to extract. "I think we gave that creature a good makeover, huh Cas?"

The spotter let out a soft sigh and went over to the rappelling system on the side of their abandoned skyscraper. "Correct," she said without any enthusiasm.

"What? Don't tell me you're going soft, Casna." He shot her smirk after attaching the hook to himself. "Somebody needs to clean out the garbage. And, yeah, the troopers do most of that work. But we do the difficult work that requires a great amount of expertise. Good, fine work, Casna."

"I know." She was thankful to be dropping down the building; it allowed her to avert her gaze. "Sometimes I think I should have taken my leave instead of continuing in this field."

The sniper shook his head. "Come on, you're one of the best marksman in this unit, perhaps in the entire Empire." When they got to the ground, he went up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Maybe it's getting stale for you. How about next time you take the shot and I pick out the targets?"

Casna took a breath and then shook her head. "No, that would not change anything." She gave him a small smile and then turned about to head to the extraction point.
Assistant GM | Yandere | Duchess of Yuri | Corgi-chan?
Nekoinu

Return to Hyperspace Tales