[Day 2 - LE] The Big Game

The Premier HuttBall Arena

Re: [Day 2 - LE] The Big Game

Postby Col. Hala Moraal » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Discipline to regain strain: 3eA+1eP 3 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImage

As soon as the game was whistled down, Hala slowed down to a stop and lifted her arms above her shoulders to ease the pain in her lungs and side. She walked gingerly in a circle to get her wind back then made her way to their locker room to check on those who had been taken out early. As she moved and the game's glow faded, her gait and stance stiffened considerably.
Imperial * Human * Military * Intelligence * Credentialed Diplomatic Attache
Dress uniform, assortment of ribbons and medals, code cylinders, comm link, data pad, species database, holdout blaster
description
Col. Hala Moraal

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Sitting in the med-area with Kris, Shaisha pumped a fist in the air as their victory was announced. Which she regretted right away. "Woo--- Oh shit... I think I broke something...."
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)
Ship: Saarai-kaar (Crew: Jitter, Jawa mechanic. Anthy, Section IX rookie)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Kristal Serasai » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:36 pm

Kristal, looking relieved that the team still won. Watched for any negative side affects from her nasty clash with the ground. "You may want to focus on your rest, Shaisha," she commented, amused, from the side watching her friend across the way.
Force Sensitive | Human | Imperial Noble | Champion of Marr | Disciplined | Jedi Killer | "Traitor's" Daughter
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber

"Cowardice is beneath me."

Datafile
Kristal Serasai

Postby Sylvain Torsin » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Sylvain walked into the infirmary a few moments later. He removed his mask as he saw his two friends to reveal his sweat soaked hair and face. "My friends. What a lovely way to spend a birthday party."

He chuckled and found a spot between their beds.
Sith Empire | Human | Imperial Noble | Negotiator | Hero's Son | Baras' Apprentice
Carries/Wears: 'Cool' Mask, Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak (Low Friction Coating, Enhanced Optics (Vigilance Mod), Energy Dispersion), Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), 5x Stimpacks, 3x Stun and 2x Frag Grenades, Utility Belt, Holopad
"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a leader is to look at the people he has around him." -Sylvain Torsin
Description
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:13 pm

"Whatever," she chuckled to Kris, wincing again at the unusual pain. It wasn't quite so bad as being hit by a tree, but it was certainly very unpleasant.

"Better than the time we went to the waterpark as kids," Shaisha remarked to Syl with a grin. Her brother had teased her endlessly after that incident when eight year old Shaisha had paniced in her very first big pool of water. Despite her injury, she had had a blast tonight.
Sith | Shien Sentinel | Pureblood | Vowrawn's Apprentice | Deviless | Scourge's Legacy | Successor To The Eternal Emperor | Data | Theme (end of game)

Gear: Shadowsuit armor w/cloak and mask (on occassion), gloves, Chwûq (shoto lightsaber, Siqsa (lightsaber), utility belt with suprises, commlink, datapad.
Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Kristal Serasai » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:52 pm

"One of our Birthdays without someone ending up Injured?" she remarked with a grin. "What sort of birthday would that have been?"
Force Sensitive | Human | Imperial Noble | Champion of Marr | Disciplined | Jedi Killer | "Traitor's" Daughter

Datafile
Kristal Serasai

Postby Col. Hala Moraal » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:13 pm

"Please excuse me my lord, but this is normal?" Hala asked incredulously, stripping off her imperial drapings before she began removing the protective padding. Once that was through, she started massaging her right arm through the under-tunic she wore.
Dress uniform, assortment of ribbons and medals, code cylinders, comm link, data pad, species database, holdout blaster
description
Col. Hala Moraal

Postby Sylvain Torsin » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Sylvain chuckled at the two women's comments, "It fits perfectly. I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves. I think you nobly leaving the field allowed us all to defeat the opponent. So thank you for your sacrifice."

He smiled teasingly.
Sith Empire | Human | Imperial Noble | Negotiator | Hero's Son | Baras' Apprentice
Carries/Wears: 'Cool' Mask, Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak (Low Friction Coating, Enhanced Optics (Vigilance Mod), Energy Dispersion), Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), 5x Stimpacks, 3x Stun and 2x Frag Grenades, Utility Belt, Holopad
"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a leader is to look at the people he has around him." -Sylvain Torsin
Description
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Moyr Ahaya » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Madame Ulter was nowhere to be seen. Moyr decided to find a place to take a seat.
Last edited by Moyr Ahaya on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith | Lethan Twi'lek | Former Smuggler | Shadow | Radical | Subversive | Honorary Fett | Profile

Wear: casual, concealing, jungle, or Mandalorian!; Weapon: 'Passion' (shadowsheathed twin-bladed lightsabre), X-30 Lancer, palm stunner, frags; Stuff: commlink, datapad, hand scanner, scramble key, survival kit, stimpacks; Ship: The Bitch, Corellian-Mandalorian hybrid light freighter; Crew: "Gunnie" Wren, co-pilot & T3-X3, maintenance droid; Companions: Virginia, battle droid

"You can have only as much liberty as you have the instinct to want and the audacity to take."
Moyr Ahaya

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:21 pm

"Yeah... something like that," she held back the laugh. "Gonna have to try this again. With armor."

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

Postby Kristal Serasai » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:28 pm

"Ever since we were younger," Kristal said glancing away from Shaisha and Sylvain toward the Colonel she remembered from yesterday's briefing, "some form of excitement has popped up to steal away our interest for an evening. Often times that excitement has an all too familiar price," she offers in way of explanation.

"Pardon me Colonel, but I did not a expect a woman of your stature to find entertainment in these games," she paused, "let alone participate in one."

Datafile
Kristal Serasai

Postby Zeno Deathwright » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Zeno joined his teammates at the conclusion of the match and nodded. "That was pretty intense."

Well, he says that, but he's actually pretty much in the same condition he was when he stepped into the arena, the few blows he did receive having been easily walked off. And his displays of agility and bodily control during the game making it so he didn't really get hit. His footwork had been impeccable.

"Been some time Torsin, Serasi."

D2 LE, The Big Game, Cool, Recover Strain: 1eA+1eP 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImage

2 strain recovered
Sith Lord | Force Sensitive | Human (Sith-blood) | Imperial Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent
Equipment: armored clothes, utility belt, datapad, custom tuk'ata helm, shoto (pravá ruka) & shoto (ľavá ruka), backpack, blaster rifle, stimpacks, stun grenade
Powerbase: Death's Shadow Squadron (led by Lt Carza Hilya)
Ship: The Umbral Vanguard
Zeno Deathwright

Postby Sylvain Torsin » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Sylvain smiled and nodded a greeting to Hala and Zeno. "A pleasure Lord Deathwright."
Description
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Col. Hala Moraal » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:54 pm

"No pardon needed, my lord," Hala said, shaking her head slightly while she leaned back against the wall of lockers behind her. Her eyes rolled close and her jaw tightened slightly as her left hand moved to her right elbow and started probing the tender joint there.

"On many other occasions, you would be correct, but if I had the opportunity to curry favor and political capital with Dango - as we were instructed - then I will participate and gladly.... Besides," she said, hissing slightly as she let her hand slip down, "physical activity is good even if mine of late is not nearly as impactful."

"Will you be alright, or should I send for a doctor?"
description
Col. Hala Moraal

Postby Zeno Deathwright » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:00 pm

"How have you been?" he asks of those he hadn't seen in a while.
Sith Lord | Force Sensitive | Human (Sith-blood) | Imperial Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent
Equipment: armored clothes, utility belt, datapad, custom tuk'ata helm, shoto (pravá ruka) & shoto (ľavá ruka), backpack, blaster rifle, stimpacks, stun grenade
Zeno Deathwright

Postby Sylvain Torsin » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:02 pm

He nodded and smiled as he brought a hand up to his temple to massage it a bit, "I've been well. I met a potential friend of yours recently. Veteran of the battles on Dantooine. Jedi."
Description
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Zeno Deathwright » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:04 pm

"Oh? Well, since I know all the folks on our side that were there, I can only imagine they're from the losing side. Who was it?" he asks curiously.
Zeno Deathwright

Postby Sylvain Torsin » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:06 pm

"A Mirialan by the name of Balos Tyl. Fancies himself the protector of the Red Light District. Bit of a hot-head; especially for a Jedi." He replied.
Description
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Kristal Serasai » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Kristal raises a momentary hand for Hala as she address' Zeno, "Lord Deathwright," but then returns immediately to the woman she was conversing with.

"An admirable approach Colonel," she commented on that notion. "There is no need for alarm on my behalf, I will seek a check up once we return to the compound but I have survived far worse than this Colonel I assure you. Which, now that we have the proper moment."

Kristal extends her right hand, the true one, to offer it. While her left lay visible palm down on her knee.

"I am Kristal Serasai," she offers her proper introduction.

Datafile
Kristal Serasai

Postby Zeno Deathwright » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:13 pm

"I think I remember seeing a Mirialan among the defenders. Maybe it was him, maybe not. I'll have to meet him," Zeno says with a nod. "But I was more interested in how you've been before coming here. Hopefully well."
Zeno Deathwright

Postby Col. Hala Moraal » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Hala leaned forward, putting weight on her left arm to help support herself, and reached forward with her right gingerly.

"Colonel Hala Moraal, military attache to the diplomatic delegation," she said, taking Kristal's hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lord Serasai."
description
Col. Hala Moraal

Postby Kristal Serasai » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:26 pm

"Colonel Hala Moraal," Kristal repeated for sake of her own memory. Shaking the woman's hand firmly. "It is a pleasure to make you acquaintance."

"It would appear our delegation is in good hands, with a woman such as yourself."

Datafile
Kristal Serasai

Postby Sylvain Torsin » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Zeno Deathwright wrote:"I think I remember seeing a Mirialan among the defenders. Maybe it was him, maybe not. I'll have to meet him," Zeno says with a nod. "But I was more interested in how you've been before coming here. Hopefully well."

He nodded, "I've been well. Back on Dromund Kaas for most of the past year. Counterintelligence, diplomacy, and the like occupy my time now. You've made quite the name for yourself."
Description
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Col. Hala Moraal » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:35 pm

"I appreciate your confidence, my lord," she said, dipping her head again.
description
Col. Hala Moraal

Postby Shaisha Vreysk » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Shaisha went for some water to refresh herself... but swallowing wasn't the most comfortable excersise when it felt like her ribs were broken.

"Oh... hey Zeno," she smiled, but she was obviously not feeling her best. "You look better in real life than on the Holo."

Art
Shaisha Vreysk

PreviousNext

Return to Nar Shaddaa HuttBall Arena